Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else already bored?

Rhino Keeper

Is anyone else already bored?

I'm not trying to knock the game, but I'm already bored of it. I'm at level 40 which I got to way too fast, in my opinion. I've purchased as many of every coin animal I can. I even tried my hand at the magic box (which netted me a Bouncy House) even purchased a set of tigers and finally bred them. I expanded a bunch of times because making money is way too easy and now I have a huge zoo that looks almost exactly like everybody else's.

I think Zoo story is a great game but its content is way too limited. How about you all, bored much?

Rhino Keeper
    Zoo story is actually m favourite game out of all the games. I know it won't last long, but it's still fun while it's lasting. I've decided that I'll get bored of it when I'm at the max level. I just love making massive amounts of money like how it is in Zoo Story. The content is limited, but I'm sure TeamLava is working on an update with a lot more to come.
    Ragamuffin.

Host(ess)
    It is my favorite too, but I have max expansion. All animals except some cash ones. 3million coins and nothing to spend it on. I am lvl 66 all I got to look forward to is lvlin my account is all.

Host(ess)
    Yep. I posted this exact thing on another thread.

Host(ess)
    Also, without any new stuff to buy, what's the point of expanding? I just did, then realized I already have everything I could buy with coins.

Expanding after a certain point hurts more than it helps really. You are forced to fill that empty space with crops since there's nothing else left, and with more crops means you need more energy and more neighbors to siphon it from. Once you get closer to the 20x20 range, you need to visit around 100 neighbors a day just to have enough energy for the once-per-24 hours crops. Trying to do more frequent crops means visiting more neighbors, which means you aren't likely to have time enough to tour them. You will just have to visit 5 or 6 as fast as you can before the neighbor list loses your place.

I've stopped planting crops the last few days, since I can't really do anything with the million in coins I have stockpiled other than buy more land, and I don't want to have to add and visit yet more inactive neighbors just to support them.

Executive Chef
    Wah wah wah. Lol. Bored eh. To bad. Get a job. Get a GF. Get another game whatever. Lmao. Complaining means little in life. Oh wait y'all don't have one. J/k

Host(ess)
    Dude, we're just giving feedback, which TL is free to use or disregard. They've asked for it. We're given' it to 'em. Go spread your nasty bile elsewhere.

Executive Chef
    Nasty bile. Lol. I was joking bro. IE: the j/k above.

The Honorable Panda
    I only have 50 nbrs but I try and go on the game once an hour to use up 30 energy. I plant 4 hour crops during the day and have been advancing pretty quickly.
    I also have my nbrs gifts spaced out through out the day so I go visit and tour them and get my energy from them when I am between my 30 energy.
    I still have over 100 energy in storage to use if I need it.
    I also try to watch right before I level up. If I have crops waiting and close to the next level, I go ahead and use energy in storage to get me to the next level to get the 30 energy refilled.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast