Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team lava plz allow us to put gems in storage

The Honorable Panda

Team lava plz allow us to put gems in storage

Team Lava!!! I do like playing all games, but I have lost gems by accidentally using them to harvest crops, complete food etc.... I know everyone is having the same problem.

Is there any way you can allow us to put unused gems in our inventory???
    That way there would not be anymore accidents!!

If you want to spend your gems, you will have to go into your inventory to get them.

Right now I would like to buy gems that are on sale, but I am hesitate to do this, because I hate to lose them by accident.

Just a suggestion.

Executive Chef
    that's a great idea, i think i lost already a hundred gems by mistapping

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    That's one of the best ideas I've heard regarding gems. In fact, obe of the best forum suggestions for TL games!

Outstanding idea as tapping too quickly and mis-tapping has cost me too many gems!! Today, Farm story has a gem sale. However, all players are not being offered the same discount, some get 20 % off, some 30% off, and others get 40% off. Players that have played the longest receive the the smallest discount, 20%. Tell me how is that a way to reward the longest playing players!!

Rhino Keeper
    Good old gem traps, almost everything else in the game requires double tapping but using your gems is a one tap deal. Refill your energy for 10 gems? Wait what? Oh darn! Not enough coins wanna buy some more? Huh? Oh darn! I love the games, but as a player who supports team lava by purchasing gems from time to time, I hate how easily you can waste your gems. I've been caught twice by the instant complete your crops one. Oh darn! Not again.

Rhino Keeper
    This will never be implemented. The reason they have gems is so you will either use them at free will or use them accidently. If people started to store their gems, TeamLava would make less money and the games would suck.
    Ragamuffin.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    Outstanding idea as tapping too quickly and mis-tapping has cost me too many gems!! Today, Farm story has a gem sale. However, all players are not being offered the same discount, some get 20 % off, some 30% off, and others get 40% off. Players that have played the longest receive the the smallest discount, 20%. Tell me how is that a way to reward the longest playing players!!
    I started playing farm before it went social. I am only getting 10% off for gems. I will post a screenshot.
    I actually do buy gems.... so I guess if you do buy, you get less of a discount. Well I guess they finally have done something to get me to stop buying.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I started playing farm before it went social. I am only getting 10% off for gems. I will post a screenshot.
    I actually do buy gems.... so I guess if you do buy, you get less of a discount. Well I guess they finally have done something to get me to stop buying.
    Heres my reward for playing the longest and spending money on gems:

Executive Chef
    Rather then having a storage area for gems, a confirmation "are you sure you want to buy this" may be good.

I've lost gems to buying things I didn't mean to, because I wasn't paying attention (so 100% my fault) but a confirmation would be nice, this would allow a player to verify they want to use gems for that item.

I don't see that having a confirmation/storage for gems would impact gems sells much, those who want to buy gems will continue to do so. Those that do not likely will not buy gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    Rather then having a storage area for gems, a confirmation "are you sure you want to buy this" may be good.

I've lost gems to buying things I didn't mean to, because I wasn't paying attention (so 100% my fault) but a confirmation would be nice, this would allow a player to verify they want to use gems for that item.

I don't see that having a confirmation/storage for gems would impact gems sells much, those who want to buy gems will continue to do so. Those that do not likely will not buy gems.
    I agree. Also I really feel for the people that cannot afford gems at all. They almost have enough to get something they want and lose 10 by mistake....
    I have had alot of nbrs quit the games because of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast