Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am collecting Mine Blooms again after spawning the Magmaling from the Lava Formation we purchase, and the blooms spawned another Magmaling.
    Hi Sofia,
    Could you please explain again how you manage to spawn another magmaling?
    I have tried that but nothing happened. May be I understand it wrong.

What I did : I spawn a magmaling from the Lava formation, **** it, and then do directly to harvest some mine blooms. But no magmaling...
    Many thanks
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Use the red trillium shrub, folks. I am getting about an 85% return.
    Thank you. This has really helped me out. Yes the red trillium shrub works well. I am finding other shrubs work too.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for letting us know other shrubs work. Luckily I have a decent amount in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Use the red trillium shrub, folks. I am getting about an 85% return.
    Best tip ever! Thank you.

can someone remind me where Geode Ores drop from? I thought I had tons, but the need for Gnomish silver has chewed through them all. I thought they dropped from the Gnomish Mine, but haven't seen any, despite dozens of collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Spawning magmalings is hard. Twice I cleared 50 mine blooms and did not get a single one. Many time I clear an entire lava mountain and only get dire boars. However just keep clearing and they sometimes appear. Now I am wondering how many hammers and chisels to make.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal: clear lava formation, gather white flame jewels, gather combusting jewels, forge a Gnomish chisel, search ancient mine level 6.

Rhino Keeper
    To get mine level 6: 40 deep mine chests from mole miners, 3 chisels, 6 hammers, 15 magma jewels.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Best tip ever! Thank you.

can someone remind me where Geode Ores drop from? I thought I had tons, but the need for Gnomish silver has chewed through them all. I thought they dropped from the Gnomish Mine, but haven't seen any, despite dozens of collections.
    Gnomish mine and can buy for 45,000 coins.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Spawning magmalings is hard. Twice I cleared 50 mine blooms and did not get a single one. Many time I clear an entire lava mountain and only get dire boars. However just keep clearing and they sometimes appear. Now I am wondering how many hammers and chisels to make.
    If the pattern continues for levels 7-10 will take 42 chisels and 45 hammers to upgrade ancient mine.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    It’s not just the shrubs that drop the Fireburnt Flowers - they are dropping from my “standard” (non-shrub) flowers too (Iceland Poppy Patch, Blue-Flower Panstemon etc.)

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast