Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Sylvan for saying that any shrubs made in the Arboretum will work. The bad news is that making Iceland poppies shrubs takes 24 hours. The good news is that the refresh is three minutes so you really don?t need that many shrubs. Not a guaranteed drop. Also, thank you for the warning to clear the board of monsters!

Fashion Designer
    I am happy to help. SpiritWind does so much for us, I hope this makes her life a little easier. It is good to know the additional notes were helpful.

Also neighbors……. Starting in Goal 8 we get to craft 1 of each of the Magmalings!!!!

In the Gnomish Forge are the following 3 crafts:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3789.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	70176

Name:	IMG_3790.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	70177

Name:	IMG_3791.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	70178

Additional Magmalings are available for purchase with gems if you would like them. I am so excited to craft these guys cause I think they are so very very cute!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Where do you craft the firefly cage and gnomish flag? It doesn?t appear in my Workshop.
    They are right at bottom of the list

Rhino Keeper
    I have not seen anyone post this yet , the Ancient Mine drops Mike Gnomes. .
    Thuakie Sword #19

I have not completed A Little Gnomish yet. I do not have the expansion open yet. I stopped this game just after I completed the first part of Academy as it was too stressful with health concerns and need to support family and friends with their medical issues. It was no longer fun.

Trying to refresh my memory about gameplay. I was doing quite well before I stopped. Now can not remember details. The Hub helps but it is still mind boggling. Should I try to open up the Gnome area and do A Little Gnomish or continue with other goals? I know that when I quit, there was something completed that I was not clicking due to triggering somethingfor some reason . Possibly regarding Academy. I do not have Maurice or the others. I was trying to decide who to choose. I also have a checkmark above a building. After some investigation, I think it is Laminary (Luminary? Temple). Perhaps that is what I was avoiding.

So, should I start the Gnome storyline or continue with other open storylines?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    The splash screen earlier this week indicated that this is a continuation of the gnome storyline. I presume that if you haven?t completed that storyline, you won?t have anything new show up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Is there any drop coming from defeating the Goblin thief? If not, l will just keep a monster on the board. Please let me know if you see any drops.
    The Goblin thief can drop goblin flags which are needed to make gnomish flags which are needed to make the gnomish hammers

Executive Chef
    I am collecting Mine Blooms again after spawning the Magmaling from the Lava Formation we purchase, and the blooms spawned another Magmaling. Also got the 3 hit Goblin (Traveling?). The Lava Formation we purchase drops Rock Outcropping items, including a Golden Nugget!

One account spawned numerous (3) Dire Boars from a single Lava Formation. Another spawned nothing until I had chopped down the 5th or 6th one. So it's random.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thank you Sylvan for this.
    You beat me by a couple of hours I was preparing the same summary in order to assist our dear SW during her busy weekend.

Note to all: Go to your arboretum and craft some Iceland Poppy Shrubs because the drop rate for the Fireburnt Flowers is pretty low...
    Please note that other types of shrubs also drop the precious fireburnt flowers
    Good luck to all
    Thanks for this! I have collected 2 dozen times and gotten nothing. Was wondering if there was a glitch. Just a slow process.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have not completed A Little Gnomish yet. I do not have the expansion open yet. I stopped this game just after I completed the first part of Academy as it was too stressful with health concerns and need to support family and friends with their medical issues. It was no longer fun.

Trying to refresh my memory about gameplay. I was doing quite well before I stopped. Now can not remember details. The Hub helps but it is still mind boggling. Should I try to open up the Gnome area and do A Little Gnomish or continue with other goals? I know that when I quit, there was something completed that I was not clicking due to triggering somethingfor some reason . Possibly regarding Academy. I do not have Maurice or the others. I was trying to decide who to choose. I also have a checkmark above a building. After some investigation, I think it is Laminary (Luminary? Temple). Perhaps that is what I was avoiding.

So, should I start the Gnome storyline or continue with other open storylines?
    Hi there. I have sent you an invite. I have 2 kingdoms, one Kiwi Kingdom which is my original kingdom is doing the new storyline, I don't read this wall as much. The invite is to KK2, much newer and only just started A Little Gnomish. I realise that this is off topic and with this being main storyline will probably be deleted. I would personally not be worried about starting the Gnomish storyline. As far I am concerned it is very expensive. I would continue with your open storylines. I will msg you on your wall.

Executive Chef
    Use the red trillium shrub, folks. I am getting about an 85% return.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast