Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Just got a firefly cage from my Dorsal Gnome so that will save me a lot of chopping and crafting time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    After you collect the 25 mine blooms, I think the next step is give a mine bloom lantern, not make a mine bloom lantern. It takes 4 hours to make a lantern. I think you can skip the ?give a lantern? for 5 gems. Just for info if you want to. Also while waiting for mine blooms to grow you can craft Gnomish blocks and things.
    You first "make" the lantern, then you "give" the lantern. Then the craft goes away.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

After you have placed the Ancient Mine, here are the needed items for Level 2Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF14CBC0-58D2-40E0-B564-9F232EEECD71.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	70169

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any drop coming from defeating the Goblin thief? If not, l will just keep a monster on the board. Please let me know if you see any drops.

Fashion Designer
    Where do you craft the firefly cage and gnomish flag? It doesn’t appear in my Workshop.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Where do you craft the firefly cage and gnomish flag? It doesn’t appear in my Workshop.
    What step are you on? The crafts will not appear until you are on goal 6.

If you are on goal 6 (upgrading the Ancient Mine to level 2), it is in the normal workshop with the blue roofs.

Fashion Designer
    Goal 7 requires Shrubs from the Arboretum:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3769.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	70170

Name:	IMG_3770.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	70171

Gnomish Hammer Requirements:

Name:	IMG_3771.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	70172

Ancient Mine Level 3 Requirements:

Name:	IMG_3772.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	70173

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    What step are you on? The crafts will not appear until you are on goal 6.

If you are on goal 6 (upgrading the Ancient Mine to level 2), it is in the normal workshop with the blue roofs.
    thanks SylvanSanctuary! Those crafts are back in my workshops. Thank you.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    To summarize goals 5 through 9 in one post...

Gimble: Poppy loves flowers! I'll bet she be delighted to see this glow.
    Goal 5:
    * Forge a Minebloom Lantern 0/1 GO (skip 210 gems)
    * Use the Minebloom Lantern 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems) | Gnomish Forge, 4 hours - 1 Mine Bloom Seed, 25 Mine Blooms, 10 Lava Heart Jewels | After you use the Minebloom Lantern, the Ancient Mine is unlocked.
    Rewards: 1500 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations! Gimble: Did you see that? I swear I saw a moving shadow.

Gimble: Watch out there. I think I see something moving in th' shadows...
    Goal 6:
    * Place the Ancient Mine 0/1 GO | Market, 10,000 coin
    * Equip the Digging Mole Gnome 0/1 GO (skip 60 gems) | Market, 75,000 coin | Grow time: 5 feeds, 1 hour collection. An equipped gnome drops Deep Mine Chest.
    * Gather Deep Mine Chests 0/5 GO (skip 30 gems)
    * Upgrade the Ancient Mine to Level 2 0/1 GO | 10 Mine Blooms, 5 Deep Mine Chest, 1 Firefly Cage, 1 Gnomish Flag
    Congratulations! Mole Gnome: Who are ye?! What are ye doing down here?! Would ya dim that cursed light?!

Mole Gnome: Yer tools look a lot more advanced than ours. Can I see 'em?
    Goal 7:
    * Tend to Iceland Poppy Shrubs 0/5 GO (skip 10 gems) | Collect Fireburnt Flowers from here!
    * Gather Fireburnt Flowers 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems) | Collect from shrubs made in the Arboretum including the Flower Garden
    * Prepare Gnomish Hammers 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | Workshop, 1 hour - 5 Fireburnt Flowers, 1 Lava Heart Jewel, 1 Gnomish Flag
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 3 GO | 10 Deep Mine Chest, 1 Gnomish Hammer, 1 Firefly Cage, 20 Mine Blooms
    Congratulations! Mole Gnome: Yahoo! I'll be able ta dig a lot faster with these gloves.

**CLEAR YOUR BOARD OF OTHER MONSTERS before starting this goal!!!**
    Mole Gnome: Yer tools are so nice and shiny... I bet they'd help us out a lot!
    Goal 8:
    * Clear Lava Formations 0/1 GO | Market, 100,000 coins
    * Defeat a Magmaling 0/1 GO | chopping the Lava Formation will spawn this monster. 6/6 hits to clear.
    * Gather a Magma Jewel 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems)
    * Upgrade the Ancient Mine to Level 4 0/1 GO | 20 Deep Mine Chests, 2 Gnomish Hammers, 1 Magma Jewel, 30 Mine Blooms
    Congratulations! Gimble: What kind of foe was that? That's not like any goblin I've seen down here. Let's get back to th' surface.
    Note: You will need to buy a lava formation for 100,000 coin and chop it completely to finish the first goal. You may need to purchase additional lava formations if you do not spawn a Magmaling to battle to get the Magma Jewel. Hopefully you will get the jewel from your first Magmaling. If not, you will need to continue until you get your jewel. About a 50% drop rate from Magmaling. After that don't buy/chop anymore lava formations until you get to Goal 9 to collect white flame jewels from the lava formations. If you are lucky, your Magmaling will spawn from the first lava formation, will drop the jewel and you will only need to purchase 1. (Note copied and modified from Of Land and Sea, it seems to apply so I included it as well.)

Note 2: Lava Formation also spawns Dire Boars, White Hot Magmalings, and Simmering Magmalings. Any of the 3 Magmalings will complete the goal to defeat a Magmaling but you need to continue until you collect the Magma Jewel from a fight.

Poppy: I know I've never talked about what I saw down there... but I'll explain.
    Goal 9:
    * Clear a Lava Formation 0/1 GO | White flame jewels won't show up until you get to this goal
    * Gather White Flame Jewels 0/10 GO (sip 20 gems) | drops from lava formation
    * Gather Combusting Jewels 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Forge a Gnomish Chisel 0/1 GO (skip 110 gems) | Gnomish Forge, 1 hour - 10 white flame jewels, 5 combusting jewels, 15 mine blooms
    * Search the Ancient Mine Lv. 6 0/1 GO
    Note: White flame jewels will start dropping when you get to this goal.
    Note: Magmalings are spawned when growing/collecting mine blooms. As soon as you start collecting white flame jewels and can craft the gnomish chisel, grow and use as many mine blooms as possible to generate "free" magmalings to fight... That'll give you a lot more magma jewels as well. (Also copied from Of Land and Sea; however, I tested this and got 2 white hot magmalings from 30 mine blooms. One of the white hot magmalings even dropped a magma jewel.)

This will probably be my last set of goals as most will pass me soon. I am going to be more relaxed on this storyline so that I can focus my energy on finishing Part 2 in Trial of Virtues. This is a great storyline and I cannot wait to see where it goes. Best of luck to those focusing on this storyline!

Tracking Magmaling spawns from Mine Blooms:
    1: 2 white hot magmalings from 30 blooms
    2: 0 magmalings from 30 blooms
    3: 0 magmalings from 30 blooms
    4: 0 magmalings from 30 blooms
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 07-30-23 at 05:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Sylvan for this.
    You beat me by a couple of hours I was preparing the same summary in order to assist our dear SW during her busy weekend.

Note to all: Go to your arboretum and craft some Iceland Poppy Shrubs because the drop rate for the Fireburnt Flowers is pretty low...
    Please note that other types of shrubs also drop the precious fireburnt flowers
    Good luck to all
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast