Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

The splash screen earlier this week indicated that this is a continuation of the gnome storyline. I presume that if you haven?t completed that storyline, you won?t have anything new show up.

New Resident

New event

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    The event hasn?t shown up for me yet. I?ve force closed multiple times and ensured I have the latest version
    It showed up for me 4:30 PM central time. It is not at the top of the goal list, I had to scroll down.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thete are 2 pre-requisites to this main story goal. It is not an event which means once you've met the pre-reqs then this story will be available for you.

* The Gnomish Story Line and Of Land and Sea should be completed.
    * Min Level 40

And for general info,
    1. there are no expansions associated with this story
    2. goals are not provided for main storylines.

I will update page 1 goals as often as I can, but weekends are always very busy for me, this one especially. So please help each other out if you can. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Collect from the reward for the last adventure that looks like a surfing shark. It is named Dorsal Gnome. I got a Gnomish flag and two kinds of blocks from him.

I can?t find story line on my page ? how to start ?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added the goals up to where I'm up to. For those who have only recently finished the previous Gnomish storyline, you probably won't have many of the Geode rocks in storage. If you cannot afford to buy the 2x rocks (as they are expensive!), keep collecting as often as you can from the Mine as they both can drop from there.

As above, if you don't have the story, check the pre-requisites as you must not meet them. And if you don't have this story, then enjoy your week off and keep working on other main story goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Next task: Forge a Minebloom Lantern. Forging the lantern autocompleted but I didn?t make it and don?t have one to give. Not sure where to make one?

Edit: lantern is making in my gnomish forge, but there is no option to make one in my second forge.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal is to use 25 mine blooms to make a mine bloom lantern in the Gnomish forge. I had two Gnomish forges in inventory and it is letting me make one in each. Time is 4 hours. You can use elf ruins to speed up your plants a little.

Executive Chef
    Next step has you purchase a building and digging gnomes. I purchased 6 ($75,000 each) and appears you can purchase more.
    You then need to visit 5 times before they can 'dig'. 1 hour timer
    Upgrade building requires a firefly cage, gnomish flag, (workshop), 5 of the new blooms and 5 items (deep mine chests?) from digging gnomes.

Rhino Keeper
    After you collect the 25 mine blooms, I think the next step is give a mine bloom lantern, not make a mine bloom lantern. It takes 4 hours to make a lantern. I think you can skip the ?give a lantern? for 5 gems. Just for info if you want to. Also while waiting for mine blooms to grow you can craft Gnomish blocks and things.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast