Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Since I grabbed the final screenshots, I will throw them in for fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2501.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	72374

Name:	IMG_2502.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	72375

Name:	IMG_2503.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	193.7 KB 
ID:	72376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2504.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	261.2 KB 
ID:	72377

Just bought 4 lava formations to get magmalings, chopped them all but no spawn? Had sound on and was the normal music not the battle music and after chopping I got a spawn from the prison?
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Just bought 4 lava formations to get magmalings, chopped them all but no spawn? Had sound on and was the normal music not the battle music and after chopping I got a spawn from the prison?
    Are you on the step to spawn magmalings?
    I know they were rare, but I think I got at least 1 from 4 lava formations.
    If that doesn’t work, I always loved growing Mine Blooms on the weekend. I would grow 40 at a time and get either the Goblins for Madame Makeda or Magmalings.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Are you on the step to spawn magmalings?
    I know they were rare, but I think I got at least 1 from 4 lava formations.
    If that doesn’t work, I always loved growing Mine Blooms on the weekend. I would grow 40 at a time and get either the Goblins for Madame Makeda or Magmalings.
    Yes I am, I have two of the magma jewels but need 5 to upgrade the mine to level 5. Was just trying while making snow globes for the permafrost storyline.

I will try Mine Blooms and see if I have any better luck, thanks for the tip
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I will try Mine Blooms and see if I have any better luck, thanks for the tip
    Best of luck! I know the first few jewels felt like they took forever to get. Once I got my first magmaling pet, it was much easier and faster since they drop the jewels.

Hi, My Ancient Mine is at level 9. The firefly cage is not showing as craft in my game work shop but the Elven Post is asking for it. Is it a bug in the game? does anyone at the same level at mine or beyond still have the cage option in their workshop ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi, My Ancient Mine is at level 9. The firefly cage is not showing as craft in my game work shop but the Elven Post is asking for it. Is it a bug in the game? does anyone at the same level at mine or beyond still have the cage option in their workshop ?
    No, both the firefly cages and shining silver crafts disappear when Gnome place is done, even though Elves occassionally ask for them. You just have to miss those Elven trades or use gems to that ask for another item/s.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    No, both the firefly cages and shining silver crafts disappear when Gnome place is done, even though Elves occassionally ask for them. You just have to miss those Elven trades or use gems to that ask for another item/s.
    But I have not completed the Gnome place like home yet. I still need to upgrade to level 10 and defeat the monster.
    I’m at goal 13 and there seems to be up to goal 17 per page 1.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627