Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Different Sale prices for Gems for players on Farm Story

Different Sale prices for Gems for players on Farm Story

Today, 5/11, Farm Story is having a gem sale. Why for some players is the sale only 20% off while for others it is 30% off? For the purchase of 580 gems that is a $10 difference. Should everyone receive the same price?

Yes, I think the sale price should be the same for all players!!!

Executive Chef
    for me it's 40 % discount, but i don't buy them, there is no peacock or a donkey for sale, just old stuff.
    but al also think everbody the same discount

Executive Chef
    Right now, there are different sales available to users in our games. This is a limited time promotion, and these offers are currently not available for all users.

So you have been discovered that all players are not given the same discounts when purchasing gems. You have admitted to unethical and discriminatory sales practices as all players are not treated equally. Please enlighten us as to the criteria used to determine what players receive what discounts. Now this is specific question, do you think you could be honest and actually answer the question?

Farm Supplier
    I received the 40% discount today, but my wife received No discount. A few weeks ago, I had 10%, and she had No discount. Be nice if she could get some kind of discount!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a 10% discount and was going to buy some. But having read this I won't buy any unless its a 40% discount.

As we say down here - fair go mate

Host(ess)
    i should get 40%, but there is no discount. maybe android user dont get the discount? i use android.

Executive Chef
    When I start FS a pop up tells me to hurry that gems are UP TO 40% off. For me when I go to purchase gems there is no discount at all. Ergo the words UP TO in the pop up. This is the same type of tactic many retailers use as in you are given a ticket to scratch and you might get the highest discount or the lowest depending on your luck of the draw. That my friends is not discrimination. Think about it.

Farm Supplier
    It's not fair though! Offer all players the same discount. Honestly, I think the more actual $ you spend the less discount you get because they know you'll spend. They are giving discounts to the ones that don't sound, to get them to spend.. Which is rediculious because if I was given a 40% off sale I would buy 2-3 x maybe more on gems then unusually do!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast