Thread: More fun with the fails

Rhino Keeper

More fun with the fails

Is it just me, or have the breeding fails gotten significantly longer since many of the 4 hour dragons were removed? In the past week, I have had 2 Titans, 1 Moon, plus so many others of between 15 and 27 hours that I don?t have the count. Before the removal of so many 4 hour dragons, yes there were a lot of fails, but many were 4 hour fails, which freed up the breeding den quickly and the nests too. There even were times when I wanted 4 hour dragon for the event I was in. Now, it is most uncommon to breed a 4 hour common and very common to breed a long hour rare dragon. Hmnnn?
    Last edited by squigglish; 07-23-23 at 04:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think i have been getting more rare and less commons since many commons were retired and those rare have been longer times too..15,16 now waiting on 25 hr justice.

These breeds are certainly destroying my bingo standings. And even with those retired, i did not breed tales dragon, 14, 16 hr fails.

It feels like the breeding program has swapped the occurrences of commons for rares!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I think i have been getting more rare and less commons since many commons were retired and those rare have been longer times too..15,16 now waiting on 25 hr justice.

These breeds are certainly destroying my bingo standings. And even with those retired, i did not breed tales dragon, 14, 16 hr fails.

It feels like the breeding program has swapped the occurrences of commons for rares!
    Well, the other thing that obviously happens with all of these longer fails is they clog up your breeding roost or roosts and your nests too. That leaves choices of using gold, or boosts to do better in events or to just wait it out at the expense of your score in events. As annoying as all of those 4 hour fails were, in my opinion, it was better that way. Oh well…

Fashion Designer
    This is what is known as unintended consequences or unexpected con, although in hindsight it should have been anticipated, I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    This is what is known as unintended consequences or unexpected con, although in hindsight it should have been anticipated, I guess.
    Lol…yes, I guess the consequences were unintended :-) A phrase I learned a long time ago comes to mind when playing this game…”No matter how bad things are, they can always get worse “ It really helps to have a sense of humor about it