Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 7/14/23: Great Adventures

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by absolute46 View Post
    I’m having trouble with upgrading my bewilder to 13, how in the world are we supposed to farm up that much food in a timed quest? Or do most of you go in with food reserves?
    A key is to never waste bombs or dynamite. Always mine for food no matter if you don't get food or only get 50 food on the bomb side. Also, don't feed any dragons except the Tales dragons during Dragon Tales. The most cost efficient food and will get food fast if you get on the game every 10 minutes are Upgrapes.

Rhino Keeper
    For food, do the 2 x or better 5x boost and then repeated 10 min farms for an hour. You will get a ton of food that way. Don't over level up dragons. At most level 10 unless you need to do 15 for gpds or arena. I also get 125k for being in top 1000/6 in leader board. I'm sitting on 22 million food now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    A key is to never waste bombs or dynamite. Always mine for food no matter if you don't get food or only get 50 food on the bomb side. Also, don't feed any dragons except the Tales dragons during Dragon Tales. The most cost efficient food and will get food fast if you get on the game every 10 minutes are Upgrapes.
    A while ago S8 added a third bonus to the dynamite side of the mine. You could find marble stones, not keys but a stone. HOWEVER... if you already had over the S8 limit in storage, and you found a stone "spot" you got zero bonus on that hit....AND... they never changed the bonus counters in the mine to allow for 3 different possible bonuses. That sits at 2, so if you did find a stone, then coins and finally apples, well, you did not get those precious apples because they dropped off the bonus counter display.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    For food, do the 2 x or better 5x boost and then repeated 10 min farms for an hour. You will get a ton of food that way. Don't over level up dragons. At most level 10 unless you need to do 15 for gpds or arena. I also get 125k for being in top 1000/6 in leader board. I'm sitting on 22 million food now.
    On a 5x boost, if you have nimble fingers you can get almost 20,000 apples during tales but a bunch less during LB because the progress pop ups slow down planting.

If you can manage 10x boost with all upgrapes that can give maybe 38,000 apples but you need to constantly plant them for the hour non stop. I rarely use the boosts for bingo goals and just plant upgrapes to accumulate apples. I have millions too doing this and someday i will have very well fed dragons.

For battles most of my good fighters are 14 and i do not really need to raise to 15 to win tournaments but i play android and apple may be different.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    A while ago S8 added a third bonus to the dynamite side of the mine. You could find marble stones, not keys but a stone. HOWEVER... if you already had over the S8 limit in storage, and you found a stone "spot" you got zero bonus on that hit....AND... they never changed the bonus counters in the mine to allow for 3 different possible bonuses. That sits at 2, so if you did find a stone, then coins and finally apples, well, you did not get those precious apples because they dropped off the bonus counter display.
    Yeah, adding raw marble to that side of the mine instead of a past dragon and marble keys really messed things up. Too many opportunities to get raw marble but not enough to get marble keys. The prizes on the dynamite side should be either 1000 Food, marble KEYS, a dragon from the past, an island part or coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Yeah, adding raw marble to that side of the mine instead of a past dragon and marble keys really messed things up. Too many opportunities to get raw marble but not enough to get marble keys. The prizes on the dynamite side should be either 1000 Food, marble KEYS, a dragon from the past, an island part or coins.
    It was really nice when they hid a dragon in the mine. I never found any but there was the hope for one. Shame they did not leave that in the game and it was there for just a very short time.

I like your idea for the bonuses but if past performance is any indication....i do not think the prizes will improve. Look at the newer spin to win wheel. Gee last one i got 55 points and best was 105. No hope for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12