Thread: Could I receive help please?

Could I receive help please?

One thing I want to make clear, is the fact I'm not tech smart or a native English speaker.

With that in mind, could I receive help from a moderator or someone of that likeness with help understanding something I was sent in from S8 support?

also I wouldn't need help formulating a response or get them involved any more than just having them read (1) one message and explaining what exactly it means back to me in sort of "Eli5" manor to put things in an understandable explanation for me and my poor understanding of it all.

And maybe, if anything it's just I believe one thing I am not understanding well. So if anything, just only be a portion I need read back to me in another way.

I know this is unconventional, and probably not a thing really done if ever, however I am at a loss of money and gems. And it's probably because of this one (1) thing I don't understand and or not sending in due to my lack of understanding and having receiving no help to or with that yet.

I reckon since moderators have more knowledge and even run hand in hand sometimes like communicating with Storm8 and relaying things back to us from them on other matters, they would be most appropriate to ask regarding help. As a google searching isn't helping me.

A yes or a no would be appreciative. I just need help. After that, I will be done.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneryGalore View Post
    One thing I want to make clear, is the fact I'm not tech smart or a native English speaker.

With that in mind, could I receive help from a moderator or someone of that likeness with help understanding something I was sent in from S8 support?

also I wouldn't need help formulating a response or get them involved any more than just having them read (1) one message and explaining what exactly it means back to me in sort of "Eli5" manor to put things in an understandable explanation for me and my poor understanding of it all.

And maybe, if anything it's just I believe one thing I am not understanding well. So if anything, just only be a portion I need read back to me in another way.

I know this is unconventional, and probably not a thing really done if ever, however I am at a loss of money and gems. And it's probably because of this one (1) thing I don't understand and or not sending in due to my lack of understanding and having receiving no help to or with that yet.

I reckon since moderators have more knowledge and even run hand in hand sometimes like communicating with Storm8 and relaying things back to us from them on other matters, they would be most appropriate to ask regarding help. As a google searching isn't helping me.

A yes or a no would be appreciative. I just need help. After that, I will be done.
    Any issues with money or gems is a Storm8 matter and you need to contact support for help.
    There is a link in my signature. I am so sorry that you are having problems understanding communications with them but please explain to them like you just did to us that English is not your native language and they will help you to understand what you need to know.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Any issues with money or gems is a Storm8 matter and you need to contact support for help.
    There is a link in my signature. I am so sorry that you are having problems understanding communications with them but please explain to them like you just did to us that English is not your native language and they will help you to understand what you need to know.
    It seems no one can help but storm8 regarding it then? Because it would break forum rules to ask for outside help. At this point I will have to add on that English is still a learning language for me as well, and see if that helps me any more than what I've already tried and said to them.

I wish the forum rules weren't nearly as strict regarding the support, because for someone like myself, I only understand so much of English and certain things within that language and support doesn't offer assistance in other languages.

More so a wish, not necessarily a complaint to how they manage things. I understand player to communicator privacy. I just wish it could ne extended to moderator too as needed / necessary.

However I guess with that line of thinking comes "well why buy something if you don't understand anything deeper than surface level" you know? I guess I kinda have myself to blame as well. Not for that initial gem /money loss, but with everything after that. Because as my experience now proves, something can and will go wrong along the way and you're then unsure how to handle that.

At this point, I have come to terms now with not receiving my gems nor money back yet. It's very likely now. It's been nearly 3 weeks since I lost all that. As I am no closer getting any of it back to the day I actually lost it all. Likely based on me either sending in the wrong or not all information that I need to. Which I do acknowledge is a me (language morso) problem to an extent. Anyway, the fight has been nearly drained from me. They can keep the money I guess, as that will be the last of it they will ever receive of it from me anyway, irregardless if I do manage to get any of that lost back again.

Thanks for helping me in any case. You can close this thread as it now has been explained no one can help me in/on this matter except for them, Storm8.

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneryGalore View Post
    It seems no one can help but storm8 regarding it then? Because it would break forum rules to ask for outside help. At this point I will have to add on that English is still a learning language for me as well, and see if that helps me any more than what I've already tried and said to them.

I wish the forum rules weren't nearly as strict regarding the support, because for someone like myself, I only understand so much of English and certain things within that language and support doesn't offer assistance in other languages.

More so a wish, not necessarily a complaint to how they manage things. I understand player to communicator privacy. I just wish it could ne extended to moderator too as needed / necessary.

However I guess with that line of thinking comes "well why buy something if you don't understand anything deeper than surface level" you know? I guess I kinda have myself to blame as well. Not for that initial gem /money loss, but with everything after that. Because as my experience now proves, something can and will go wrong along the way and you're then unsure how to handle that.

At this point, I have come to terms now with not receiving my gems nor money back yet. It's very likely now. It's been nearly 3 weeks since I lost all that. As I am no closer getting any of it back to the day I actually lost it all. Likely based on me either sending in the wrong or not all information that I need to. Which I do acknowledge is a me (language morso) problem to an extent. Anyway, the fight has been nearly drained from me. They can keep the money I guess, as that will be the last of it they will ever receive of it from me anyway, irregardless if I do manage to get any of that lost back again.

Thanks for helping me in any case. You can close this thread as it now has been explained no one can help me in/on this matter except for them, Storm8.

Best regards.
    This should be fixed now. Will reach out to you via DM. Closing thread.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!