Thread: Done with game! Impossible to do events unless you pay $

Rhino Keeper

Done with game! Impossible to do events unless you pay $

I?m done with this game as it is impossible to do cruises now without paying money! They always ask for vanilla beans yet you can?t get any from the ?garden?. It?s impossible to master or do any of the recipes unless you are willing to pay 9.99 and that gets you only two cooks. It would cost appox 170.00 to cook and master just the first recipe. Greed much? I?m done. Game is unplayable without cash period.

Going to see if anything can be done about the vanilla situation.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Angry Cruises Used to be finished in time!!

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    I?m done with this game as it is impossible to do cruises now without paying money! They always ask for vanilla beans yet you can?t get any from the ?garden?. It?s impossible to master or do any of the recipes unless you are willing to pay 9.99 and that gets you only two cooks. It would cost appox 170.00 to cook and master just the first recipe. Greed much? I?m done. Game is unplayable without cash period.
    Yes i totally agree we used to able to complete the cruises now it?s impossible without gems!!??? Why put onions they take 8 hours and garlic and basil and especially vanilla beans in the recipe theres no guarantee you will get them???? Why did they change the rules for the ingredients to the harder to get ingredients its no fun now knowing you wont make it in time!!

Quote Originally Posted by gurmita View Post
    Yes i totally agree we used to able to complete the cruises now it?s impossible without gems!!??? Why put onions they take 8 hours and garlic and basil and especially vanilla beans in the recipe theres no guarantee you will get them???? Why did they change the rules for the ingredients to the harder to get ingredients its no fun now knowing you wont make it in time!!
    Amen. Here’s a suggestion from an exasperated player; If you continue to shove vanilla, ginger, garlic and basil down our throats then at LEAST add them to the Street Market. And golly gee, will you EVER move beyond Level 60? The optimist in me hopes someone who calls the shots will finally step in and make things right, constant bugs and all. Color me a chump, I guess.

As expected. Crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyTucker View Post
    As expected. Crickets.

This was my fault I forgot to forward the thread. Hopefully there will be an update soon.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

The team is looking into adjusting the Side Goal. (no word yet if it will be changed for this goal, or will be moving forward). You should still be able to complete the Main event and receive the final prize.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator