Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Castle Story 7/6: Monster Hunt s53 | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    What happened to the little side sales they used to have at the end of an event? Usually around $1.99 for an item that fit in with the theme of the event and would only be on sale for a few hours.

Fashion Designer
    Just saw the new layout of the mythic research centre. Great that there is some info provided on back of cards, but still too many ‘pet to see what it has found for yous’ especially on the more resource laden items. I do like the new layout regardless of that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Just saw the new layout of the mythic research centre. Great that there is some info provided on back of cards, but still too many ‘pet to see what it has found for yous’ especially on the more resource laden items. I do like the new layout regardless of that.
    I hadn?t noticed but went to look after I saw you post. I don?t care for the new layout. ☹️ I enjoyed being able to scroll down and automatically see everything I had enough resources to craft. Maybe it will grow on me over time.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone,
    I?m sure everyone is enjoying the new event and maybe no one will see this. I have a question. I came in 2nd place on the beast master leaderboard and I also went over the goal points as well. Shouldn?t I have received 2 crows?? I ended up with 1 "crowned cawthorn" once the event was over. I put in a ticket but I just wanted to be sure that I was suppose to get a crow for 2nd place and a crow for meeting all the goal points.
    Thank you in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I?m sure everyone is enjoying the new event and maybe no one will see this. I have a question. I came in 2nd place on the beast master leaderboard and I also went over the goal points as well. Shouldn?t I have received 2 crows?? I ended up with 1 "crowned cawthorn" once the event was over. I put in a ticket but I just wanted to be sure that I was suppose to get a crow for 2nd place and a crow for meeting all the goal points.
    Thank you in advance.
    You got the Crowned Cawthorne because you finished 2nd! If you did the personal goals, you might have gotten other rewards, see page 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Thank you in advance.
    Yes, you should have received the Cawthorne Rogue as soon as you finished all the personal goals and the Crowned Cawthorne for coming in second.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234