Thread: Amber Augmentation: option to craft Faerie Fertilizer in Green house disappeared

Amber Augmentation: option to craft Faerie Fertilizer in Green house disappeared

After I crafted the Amber trinket, the option to craft Faerie Fertilizer in Green house disappeared. It displayed before but I didn?t have enough fertilizer to craft and now it?s been gone. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Lila: I can help you out. I know just what the Goddess Tree needs to get fixed.
    2: A Tree in Tatters
    * Craft faerie fertilizer 0/1 MIX (skip 50) | Greenhouse, 1 hour - 50 fertilizer, 30 faeries' murmur, 30 water
    * Craft sparkle spackle 0/1 MAKE (skip 50) | Greenhouse, 3 hours - 3 faerie paste, 35 glimmerdust, 5 floral glow
    Rewards: 1600 coin, 6 xp, 1 Life Tree Trinket
    Congratulations: Lila: Great! This should patch the Goddess Tree right up.

Lila: It was a mistake, honest! We just need an Amber Trinket for its healing properties. That's it! I'll show you how to make it.
    3: Amber Augmentations
    * Find amber from adventure 0/1 SEARCH (skip 50) | Castle, 4 hours - 1 potion of gills, 1 breaded fish, 1000 coin. Potion of Gills: 20 mermaid scales, 20 water, 1 vital extract. | may take multiple tries to get the amber
    * Craft amber trinket 0/1 CRAFT | Greenhouse, 10 seconds - 1 life tree trinket, 1 amber, 30 glimmer fragments
    * Lay amber trinket by the Goddess 0/1 GO | 1 sparkle spackle, 1 amber trinket, 25 water, 1 faerie fertilizer
    Rewards: 1600 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Lila: This is all we need! Let's head back to the Plume Hive.

if you already crafted the trinket in goal 3, then you should have already made the faerie fertilizer bc that was goal 2. If you don't have the fertilizer, then you should log a ticket with Support. I don't really have enough info to go on to speculate...

here's some other thoughts:
    Is your Goddess Tree level 5?
    Is Kaz walking around your kingdom. That means you need to have completed the Faerie Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    After I crafted the Amber trinket, the option to craft Faerie Fertilizer in Green house disappeared. It displayed before but I didn?t have enough fertilizer to craft and now it?s been gone. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks.
    Looks like you were missing the fertilizer so I've gone ahead and credited you one.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Aww thank you so much both of you. SW00 appreciate you taking the time to ‘speculate’. It’s true and helpful as I obviously didn’t remember crafting it and moved off level 2. Thanks again and thank PikaSqirrel for promptly looked into and resolved my issue. Superb service!

I guess I should close this thread as issue resolved. Any idea how I go about doing that? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's such good news you can continue now. Thank you Pika!

closing thread.