Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/22: Treasure Hunters | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Silly me, had to go for some tests today and set workshop to craft earthen items, and now I have to wait for them to finish to do next step in list. Good thing I have workshop boost. Always appreciate a great resource dropper (think of all the golden trades I can do with enough golden droppers around). And I’m packing to do on holiday to see some grandkids and meet my new grandbaby (3m old), so Mary have trouble doing event but will give it a gods go. Hopefully he sleeps ok and I can do it between playtime. Anyone else who is doing it ‘Good luck ! ‘

Ponds are dropping journal pages

Rhino Keeper
    Just sped up the Ancient Tomb to get a 3rd Ancient Chest and, unless it's a glitch, the Ancient Tomb is not a guaranteed dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstorm40 View Post
    Ponds are dropping journal pages
    Same here with ponds and wells, but the pages are journal page V, the ones from dead trees are journal page I. Are we thinking there is going to be a 2, 3, and 4? Anyone have other things dropping pages?

Fashion Designer
    Wondering if we needed troll camp this time as Ivy was used recently?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Wondering if we needed troll camp this time as Ivy was used recently?
    According to the past similar events, no
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Just sped up the Ancient Tomb to get a 3rd Ancient Chest and, unless it's a glitch, the Ancient Tomb is not a guaranteed dropper.
    I had that too. I got 2 (strange idols). It's a long way to 20 grappling hooks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    Same here with ponds and wells, but the pages are journal page V, the ones from dead trees are journal page I. Are we thinking there is going to be a 2, 3, and 4? Anyone have other things dropping pages?
    Later on, Page II will drop when you defeat the Treasure Chomp, and Page III will drop from Red Mushroom Circles. Put out your Taverns as well.
    Looking up the Creator and Monster event, Page IV was clearing Crab Apple Trees. Page V is Wells and Ponds, as others have noted. Page VI for Goal 10 is not clear from the write up.

If you think 20 grappling hooks is a long way than I have bad news. For a lvl 5 ancient tomb you need 40 of those. Since you get only 1 per ancient chest, players need to set an 2h alarm for days in a row, so that they can harvest the chests every 2 hours. Most players don’t got that time, so buying ancient chests it is to increase the quality of life :-). Maybe the donkey and the chest you can make in the magic forge will be hook droppers as well, but I haven’t got them yet. Crossing my fingers that they do otherwise this event will be a job on its own to get it done right.

Host(ess)
    I don’t know what I missed this time , I placed the tomb and waited for some drops as it did not let me craft chest , then I decided to gem the first upgrade since I could not get the hook anywhere . Where are supposed to get the first one somewhere ? I am suddenly short on gems due to lovely gem traps last week , again lol …
    Any advice ?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast