Thread: Sugary Seaside Feedback

Farm Supplier

Sugary Seaside Feedback

Exactly,I aborted Mission!!

It really is a lot of work. WTH?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gladicetang View Post
    Part 3:
    70 Chestnut Stuffings - Basic Grill (1 Hr)
    70 Treat Punches - Drink Machine (1 Hr)
    20 Mochi Donuts - Tiki Oven (3 Hr)

Thanks updated to post #1 🙂👍

Wow this is allot servings for Part 3 with Part 4 still to come, idk if I even want to unlock 3rd recipe on Tiki 😳

Come on S8 this is unreasonable for a tiny 4th place prize 😟

Host(ess)

Ridiculous

Part 3:

Honestly I am going to stop at the second part. I am not making 70 of anything just to get new recipes because that is the only reason I started the goal. I was not planning to do part 4. The amount of coins being spent on these goals are way more than the worth of the prize. I do not bother with 14 day anymore. I guess these will be next.

Part 3:
    The increased amount of recipes is ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I thought it was 1 per each part of this goal chain, so 4 at the end of completion ?

We only get one final prize, sometimes it's from a previous goal/release or from a crate.

This time around it's the "Tropical Planter" from Beach Resort Box ( 1x1 4th place prize).

In my opinion for amount of food/time S8 is requiring in this goal, one of either the 2nd or 1st place prizes would have been more fair 😕

Was planning on just completing Part 3 and unlocking 3rd recipe in Tiki Oven then stopping, cause I hate locked recipes in appliances, but I think I'll just cut my losses idk :/

Ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    We only get one final prize, sometimes it's from a previous goal/release or from a crate.

This time around it's the "Tropical Planter" from Beach Resort Box ( 1x1 4th place prize).

In my opinion for amount of food/time S8 is requiring in this goal, one of either the 2nd or 1st place prizes would have been more fair 😕

Was planning on just completing Part 3 and unlocking 3rd recipe in Tiki Oven then stopping, cause I hate locked recipes in appliances, but I think I'll just cut my losses idk :/
    I often use gems to skip through long cooks, but not this time! Not worth using hundreds of gems. The alternative (cooking the required dishes) is not acceptable to me.
    I, too, will be cutting my losses.

Sugary Seaside Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by PeachCultivator View Post
    Oh my.

I know a lot of people have been complaining about goal difficulties for a very long while now, but this goal in particular struck me as a massive middle finger by the Restaurant Story team. They doubled the cooks required on the 1 hour recipe (20 cooks on the 1 hour Tiki Oven recipe vs. 10 cooks for the 1 hour Mac n Cheese on the S****et Stove from the last 5 day goal). Not to mention the outrageous 70 cooks of a recipe, regardless of cook time. I am immediately stopping here, unfortunate that I had already built the Tiki Oven just to halt my progress on the main goal.

I wonder if Restaurant Story takes our feedback into any consideration at all, or if the developers simply enjoy retaliating to our requests for compassion by increasing the goal requirements when that is the exact opposite of what we are asking for?
    I strongly agree that this feels like retaliation and seeing how far the developers can push us. I am dropping out of this goal. I will no longer pay real money into the game for anything until goals return to reasonable cooks. I am assuming they are doing this to earn more money, but it is destroying the game. Hopefully if enough players respond by not spending money they will change. If not, I guess I too will be leaving as many of my previous neighbors have.

70 of anything is ridiculous on a 5 day goal & having 2 at a time is even worse. Especially for a small prize. I will do it just long enough to unlock all of the recipes.

This is beyond ridiculous. After that side goal last time with 100+ shrimp, etc.. and now the 5 day one..for not that great of a prize.. makes me not want to play.. it's becoming not fun anymore. Has me rethinking buying any gems. Why would I spend money on a game that I'm not even having fun with anymore.
    I hope they do better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast