Thread: Everything is so expensive

Arrow Everything is so expensive

Dear Storm 8,

I have played Restaurant Story since it first came out ( about 12 or thirteen years I think ). This game is my escape from this crazy world we live in. I have met some really great people who are my ?neighbors? on this game. I love this game. I have one request. Please lower your prices on EVERYTHING.The cost to do a goal is a lot. Too much. The cost to redecorate it too much. I can?t even think about expanding. When a new goal comes out a new table costs $14000.00. If I want to buy 6 tables that?s $84,000. If I want to buy 40 tables that?s $560,000. Over half a million dollars. I have a small Restaurant compared to some people. Some people have probably hundreds of tables. Think how much that costs. Chairs cost $16000.00 each. The floor tiles now cost $9000.00 each. For my size restaurant to tile my whole floor at $9000.00 each tile would cost me $3,762,000! When we do goals now in order to move ahead with the goal we have to buy certain floor items. We use to only have to buy 1 item to move head. Now it?s 3 at over 10,000 each ( I don?t remember the exact amount). I am not the only player that is having problems with this. I have talked to many other players saying the same thing. I even quit playing Bakery Story because it just wasn?t fun anymore. Please help your players out. Thank you.

New Resident
    I feel the same way. That is why I don?t participate in the goals anymore. It?s ridiculous how much everything cost just to get less than $5000 in return at the end of the goal. I know that you get a prize also; however you don?t get back in return what you put in it.

Exactly. You don’t get back in return what you put in. ����

Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and moved your post to the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum for more visibility.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I feel like this, if yall treat your players right by fixing this, yall can make more money cause people support what's good and fall back on what's not, yall really need to fix now like asap.