Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Sale - June 19, 2023

Fixed the issue with the invisible Summer Beach Ball. You'll also get 1000 Hammers (in case you missed when the Summer Beach Ball was initially available), and they're smashable like before as well.

I'm going to be honest, I am very disappointed in Storm8 as a whole.

I know Storm8 won't extend the sale for anyone or for any reason, which is more reason for my disappointment and even anger at them. I missed out on this sale and getting anything due to an issue within/on their game that made me lose the gems.

I only bought the gems to use on this particular sale, and wasn't even able to use/have them for it anyway. Or for more than literally 10 seconds. Which is where my anger lies.

Enough of my "Karen" esque rants because they're really not going to get me anywhere except maybe in trouble. Though again, I don't reckon anything I said here is really all that troublesome. Only really expressing my disappointment and stating I will be missing out on the sale regardless of my initial intents.

(Haven't stated what support has or hasn't done for me about it either in this.)

At this point and either way, it will likely be the last time I buy any gems from them regardless of. Especially when it's not a "secure" thing. I won't feel safe or confident buying any gems now that I've lost some in the first place.

TLDR; Very disappoint. Lost money and gems (at least initially, I can say that much) and will miss out on the sale anyway even though I bought the gems "on time" for it.

Not trying to "spam" the forum regarding my/the issue, I've already raised awareness for it and all that however it does keep in line with the topic of the sale and just the overall disappointment that I won't be able to participate in it any way even though I was kinda looking forward to it at first. And even more so when I found out what was actually offered in the sale. Cannot get any of it now.

Enough of this from me. Just wanted a place to vent my disappointment of it all. Now that I've expressed everything I could whilst sticking to the forum rules as best as I could or without revealing too much, it's time for me to move on to something more cheerful and less anger-filled. Which this game is no longer that for me anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12