Looks like some summer items!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7333.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	69624

Rhino Keeper
    Owls tree please, something i can buy

So with this sale coming, we're likely not to get the weekly Friday sales until this one starts and finishes. I do notice, it doesn't say "big Ol' sale" hmm... wonder if that means anything, as in, is it just a standard sale? Not particularly "big" ? Or maybe not stating that (like before in others) is of no relevance either way for this one.

Anyway, I don't have any major hopes or wishes. Like no expectations whatsoever on either sides. I'm personally not expected to be so disappointed or even... particularly excited or happy over it. Which I reckon has helped me in life in general, though most notably on the game(s) I play especially. Anymore and I'm indifferent.

I will admit, though not hopeful or anything, I cannot wait to see what does get offered anyway. Summer is a nice season of the year, and with us already having a fair amount of decent summer decorations/pets already, I can see it going either way in terms of it being a good/decent sale. Or maybe even average, not good or bad necessarily.

I just realised I contradicted myself. It's crazy because I contradicted myself just in one post/paragraph, it's not like it was between a few post or over time. I mean at least it wasn't in the same sentence that I did I guess? Forgive me, still trying to figure out how to convey certain things correctly. I need to improve.

Needles to say, I'm not "excited" for the sale, though would like to see what the chosen offers/selection will be anyway. As we have a few nice things that can potentially get offered. I feel like that makes less sense (to me) though it doesn't contradict either like before.

Anyway, the sale will be big apparently too. Another sale pop-up was shown 2(?) days ago and it said "Big Ol Sale" so.. then, about 30+ hours from now it will be here. I wonder what will be offered.. only have to wait a bit longer to find that out.

Fashion Designer
    I'm reviewing the sale items and it shows a check mark by the Snake. I don't have one. I have a Pharaoh Snake so would that count as the same thing? I really like this green one.

Name:	IMG_1225.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	69803

Executive Chef
    It?s because the habitat it goes in is full. Put something in storage and you will be able to buy it. Might have to close out the game for the check mark to be gone

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I'm reviewing the sale items and it shows a check mark by the Snake. I don't have one. I have a Pharaoh Snake so would that count as the same thing? I really like this green one.

Name:	IMG_1225.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	69803

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    It?s because the habitat it goes in is full. Put something in storage and you will be able to buy it. Might have to close out the game for the check mark to be gone
    Ok that worked! I tried the Crawlers Hollow and it worked, but I don't want to store any of the pets from that habitat so I checked the Boabab Tree and it will go in there. Weird though because I had checked that habitat originally since I had an empty slot there and the Snake showed a check mark. I hope it will go in there after all. No real way to check ahead of time.

Gem Buyers Beware.

I bought a pack of 1,400 gems Thursday afternoon, equivalent to about 40 dollars USD. The game instantly had a "connection" issue right after buying them and I've lost all 1,400 gems to the void essentially. Didn't even have a moments chance to use them. All of it instantly gone as soon as the game loaded back up again.

I'm only warning you to be cautious or aware, not how to spend your money. I've dealt with loading the game sometimes and even have had random disconnections to the game before during my play, but never to the extent of actually losing actual money and gems over. Let alone ever frequent load issues to make me "cautious" or afraid of losing my gems like this.

Storm8 seriously needs to fix their game and figuring out what's causing these loading/connection issues on the game. This shouldn't have happened in the first place, but it now has and something should be done to prevent it from happening again.

Posting this here for player visibility as well as after I had seen the sale contents, I was looking forward to buying and using gems on it. I cannot now as all of my gems and money are gone. And if I somehow managed to get the gems back, it probably won't be in enough time before this sale is over. Which is unfortunate for me. But that's the least of my issues right now regarding it, and at this point I've been soured from even enjoying the sale now anyway.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneryGalore View Post
    Gem Buyers Beware.

I bought a pack of 1,400 gems Thursday afternoon, equivalent to about 40 dollars USD. The game instantly had a "connection" issue right after buying them and I've lost all 1,400 gems to the void essentially. Didn't even have a moments chance to use them. All of it instantly gone as soon as the game loaded back up again.

I'm only warning you to be cautious or aware, not how to spend your money. I've dealt with loading the game sometimes and even have had random disconnections to the game before during my play, but never to the extent of actually losing actual money and gems over. Let alone ever frequent load issues to make me "cautious" or afraid of losing my gems like this.

Storm8 seriously needs to fix their game and figuring out what's causing these loading/connection issues on the game. This shouldn't have happened in the first place, but it now has and something should be done to prevent it from happening again.

Posting this here for player visibility as well as after I had seen the sale contents, I was looking forward to buying and using gems on it. I cannot now as all of my gems and money are gone. And if I somehow managed to get the gems back, it probably won't be in enough time before this sale is over. Which is unfortunate for me. But that's the least of my issues right now regarding it, and at this point I've been soured from even enjoying the sale now anyway.
    Very sorry this happened to you.
    You need to contact Storm8 which you can do by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Heads Up

Remember where you put the beach ball that you can smash.
    They are invisible but i have flagged it over.

You can still smash them.
    Ten prizes available.

Some players have no hammers to smash them with. I flagged this over.

Name:	IMG_7431.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	69891
    Tiki Toucan
    Tiki Parrot
    Bamboo Truck
    Flower Boat
    Tiki Mugs
    Tiki Kite
    Giant Pineapple
    Tiki Wreath
    Homemade Tikis
    Lit Tiki
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-27-23 at 02:12 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast