Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goal: Sunshine Sweets - June 9th, 2023 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Hello Is anyone else experiencing the sunflower sugar cookies not showing on the counter?
    Hello Again WOW!! That was a fast fix!! I checked back and the counter with the Sunflower Sugar Cookies was full of cookies. Thank you for the fix!!
    Well, ya know what, Those cookies that were not showing on the counter, only flashed on! They are back to not showing? It seems to be just with the Folk Oven recipes though? All the other recipes are showing on the counters? I have tried shut off totally then bringing the game back on, but that doesn't help either?...I am at part 3 and need to cook strawberry slabs. Strawberry slabs do not exist only strawberry ricotta muffin? I'm tired of this!! and I'm supposed to get this done in 5 days?... Ya right!!

Darn you've already forced stopped game, cleared out cache, and reinstalled. Maybe a mod can flag this over, before you need email S8 support on issues you're having with goal. Sorry this keeps happening to you 😔

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize 1 "Echo Lace Oven"

Here's pictures of oven and recipes, has 6 recipes unlocked, more than original 3 but not all that are currently in it 🤨

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Echo Lace Oven when it came out for sale. No new recipes so not really a reward at all.

What is the up coming Goal for June 14 2023 please Tysvm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyrosetip57 View Post
    What is the up coming Goal for June 14 2023 please Tysvm

Sorry we don't have any information till it drops. Then we start a new thread with goal steps as we advance through 5 Day or 14 Day Main/Side goal.

Edit----Just an FYI to community I will NOT be starting next new 5 Day or 14 Day Main/Side goal thread, I'll be on vacation, so won't be able to maintain/update it. Will contribute as much as I can though before I leave on vacation 🙂

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123