Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 6/9/23: Open Arms

Should I buy Glasswing or wait for another Champion Dragon that is not craftable to be buyable for 300 gold? I have two Champions, Guardian and Prize Fighter.

Rhino Keeper
    Glasswing has a good battle rep. Depends on how good your other dragons are in battle. I bought it because of the price is a great deal for what it is. I use my level 15 Champion to win battles.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne1571 View Post
    Should I buy Glasswing or wait for another Champion Dragon that is not craftable to be buyable for 300 gold? I have two Champions, Guardian and Prize Fighter.
    I would buy it, personally.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne1571 View Post
    Definitely buy this dragon!!!!!!!! If you can, get more than one for the valuable essence or just to have a pretty section on your island. Well worth the 300 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Unable to breed the stupid dragon so far.

Also giving up on tournaments. I can never win.
    The tournaments are impossible to reach..

Rhino Keeper
    Aww, the tourneys can be winnable if you have the following dragons:
    Dark - Surprisingly strong when leveled up to level 15
    Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Virtue, Qilin, White Steed at level 15 - All are beasts of another level when used against the correct elements. (Example: Fire against green, Magic against white and blue, Qilin against pink, etc.)
    Metal - Effective against champion types.
    Diamond/Infinity at level 15 - This depends on the island. They work on some islands and doesn't work on others.
    Passion - A must have on any island. Another dragon that should be leveled to 15.
    Achillies - Effective against champion types.
    Glasswing/Neo Glasswing - They're tough to battle against but great when used in battle.
    Black Jackal - An ultra rare dragon worth leveling to 15. Can come great in a pinch in battle against champion types.

The Battle Arena takes strategy. You can't just throw up any dragon against their selected ones and don't be afraid if their picks are over level 15. Any dragon can be beaten on any given day. I, personally, have not used ultimate on any dragon in a tournament since 2015 and haven't lost any tournament since that year either. I may start up tournament threads again but only if people comment in the threads and help other players by posting results.

Thank you guys for the tips! I did end up buying Glasswing! It's so pretty!

I just throw up my 1 Champion-type Guardian Dragon at 15 for tourneys whenever I can. It works well, but I do lose at times which is just unlucky. A large part of Tournaments is being able to keep tossing dragons at it every hour.

RIP My Soccer Dragon, your prowess in taking down Champion Dragons are unmatched.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Aww, the tourneys can be winnable if you have the following dragons:
    Dark - Surprisingly strong when leveled up to level 15
    Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Virtue, Qilin, White Steed at level 15 - All are beasts of another level when used against the correct elements. (Example: Fire against green, Magic against white and blue, Qilin against pink, etc.)
    Metal - Effective against champion types.
    Diamond/Infinity at level 15 - This depends on the island. They work on some islands and doesn't work on others.
    Passion - A must have on any island. Another dragon that should be leveled to 15.
    Achillies - Effective against champion types.
    Glasswing/Neo Glasswing - They're tough to battle against but great when used in battle.
    Black Jackal - An ultra rare dragon worth leveling to 15. Can come great in a pinch in battle against champion types.

The Battle Arena takes strategy. You can't just throw up any dragon against their selected ones and don't be afraid if their picks are over level 15. Any dragon can be beaten on any given day. I, personally, have not used ultimate on any dragon in a tournament since 2015 and haven't lost any tournament since that year either. I may start up tournament threads again but only if people comment in the threads and help other players by posting results.
    Thanks, you are quite right. I rarely had to use ultimate, only when I ran out of time (and not healing dragons fast enough, as I was busy and couldn't battle/heal regularly). I also found previous tournament threads very useful. However, I haven't been able to log in to 3 of my islands since 14 months ago, so I wouldn't be able to play/comment.
    I also found level 15 Champion, Passion, Diamond, Infinity, Quetzal, Crusader were very powerful in battles. I hope to be able to play again, soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Cute egg. Hope it is still available when I can get on the game again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12