Thread: Should the amount of meals to serve be reduced?

Farm Supplier

Question Should the amount of meals to serve be reduced?

Do you think the amount of dishes we need to cook should be reduced in the total number for the goals?
    i personally think yes, i think the amount of dishes we need to cook and serves to are to much, so we could finish the goals in time.
    If you think otherwise, plz explain why you dont want the numbers of the meals to be increased.
    I tried adding a poll, but the option to create a poll is not avaible.
    Sorry.

Most definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    Do you think the amount of dishes we need to cook should be reduced in the total number for the goals?
    i personally think yes, i think the amount of dishes we need to cook and serves to are to much, so we could finish the goals in time.
    If you think otherwise, plz explain why you dont want the numbers of the meals to be increased.
    Sorry.
    I have been seriously considering quitting. I?m hating this game. I can?t finish the goal no matter what I do. Way too many dishes. Crazy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving thread to the Suggestions Forum. (Only moderators can add polls to threads and we only do so with approval from S8.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cindeesparkles View Post
    I have been seriously considering quitting. I?m hating this game. I can?t finish the goal no matter what I do. Way too many dishes. Crazy.
    I know how you feel. Hopefully more people will commend on this thread, and that will hopefully to maybe changes Storm8 mind.

I agree. I think they pile on the dishes because no one can possibly finish the goals without spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    Sorry.

Yes it?s ridiculous the amounts we need to finish. I can?t finish the main goal no matter how hard I work. I?m getting fed up with this TOO MUCH!