Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some people found a new way to bully others and its not alright.

Farm Supplier

Some people found a new way to bully others and its not alright.

I think this is a new form of bullying why?
    Let me explain, [removed]
    Not i was not trolling anyone when i was gifting cupcakes, and it think this is highly entitled, to only expect food gifts like stew or chicken.
    People have a free will, if a neighbour knows my gift pereference like food for example, i was never offended when i got Waffles or Cupcakes as a gift.
    [removed]
    To all those people who think they can behave in this passiv agressive way towards their neighbours in Bakery/Restaurant Story i tell you this:
    People have a real life, meaning there is nothing wrong if they can?t alway gift at the reset.
    It?s alright to get food as a gift, you are way too picky. when it comes to food and gifts!
    i think this attitude is ungrateful, and very very bossy and rude!
    [removed]
    I did not receive any help if i ever reported such kind of toxic behaviour.
    All i have to say is: people have a real life, start respecting that, and stop accusing people of not gifting, not answerting requests.
    If you have neighbours that gift you daily, and answer your requests daily, just show a little gratitude in return instead of beeing toxic, bullylike and mean!
    And no i dont regret my post, cuz why do i have to deal with this kind of behaviour?!
    Its not fair!
    What is even not fair, just at all, Iphone users can block you anytime, even for no reason at all.
    Android Users can for example block no one!
    HOW IS THIS FAIR?!
    I want an block button for Android Users to use aswell!!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-09-23 at 10:44 AM. Reason: neighbor descriptions/possible flaming

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    Not i was not trolling anyone wheni was gifting cupcakes, and it think this is highly entitled, to only expect food gifts like stew or chicken.
    People have a free will, if a neighbour knows my gift pereference like food for example, i was never offended when i got Waffles or Cupcakes as a gift.
    [removed]
    To all those people who think they can behave in this passiv agressive way towards their neighbours in Bakery/Restaurant Story i tell you this:
    People have a real life, meaning there is nothing wrong if they can?t alway gift at the reset.
    It?s alright to get food as a gift, you are way too picky. when it comes to food and gifts!
    [removed]
    All i have to say is: people have a real life, start respecting that, and stop accusing people of not gifting, not answerting requests.
    If you have neighbours that gift you daily, and answer your requests daily, just show a little gratitude in return instead of beeing toxic, bullylike and mean!
    And no i dont regret my post, cuz why do i have to deal with this kind of behaviour?!
    Its not fair!
    What is even not fair, just at all, Iphone users can block you anytime, even for no reason at all.
    HOW IS THIS FAIR?!

So true I rlly want block button for android, and also those neighbors are SUPER ungreatful, they should learn that not everyone plays this game 24/7 even if they do! Lucky iOS users, they can say bye to those annoying lot
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-09-23 at 10:52 AM. Reason: original edited

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with some users, that's never fun but thankfully the larger majority of players in BS seem to be more understanding.

It will probably sound trite but over the years, the best solution I've found is to be very clear in my playing habits and expectations before accepting any invites and to delete anyone who doesn't fit within those parameters. It sounds a bit heartless but it's best for everyone in the long run. There are so many players worldwide that it all but guarantees everyone can find the perfect neighbors for them and hopefully prevent issues.

If you're looking for more neighbors who better match your playing, I'd suggest the BS Add Me thread. You can either post your info and specific wants so others can invite you or you can look through the list and see if any of those already posted sound like a good fit for you.

And for those unfortunate few neighbors who are giving you a hard time, s8 has a pretty strict policy on things like that and they will enforce it. You can report specific players via Support Ticket as long as you have the required information and if you don't have access to an iDevice, you can also ask the team to block specific players from posting on your wall.

I hope you have a better experience going forward - happy baking!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with some users, that's never fun but thankfully the larger majority of players in BS seem to be more understanding.

It will probably sound trite but over the years, the best solution I've found is to be very clear in my playing habits and expectations before accepting any invites and to delete anyone who doesn't fit within those parameters. It sounds a bit heartless but it's best for everyone in the long run. There are so many players worldwide that it all but guarantees everyone can find the perfect neighbors for them and hopefully prevent issues.

If you're looking for more neighbors who better match your playing, I'd suggest the BS Add Me thread. You can either post your info and specific wants so others can invite you or you can look through the list and see if any of those already posted sound like a good fit for you.

And for those unfortunate few neighbors who are giving you a hard time, s8 has a pretty strict policy on things like that and they will enforce it. You can report specific players via Support Ticket as long as you have the required information and if you don't have access to an iDevice, you can also ask the team to block specific players from posting on your wall.

I hope you have a better experience going forward - happy baking!
    Thank you for your support i am glad at least one person is understanding my point of view, i am not
    a person who likes to report people quickly, but if i ever should encounter such a behaviour again on my wall, i think i have to report it. I dont think anyone should have to deal with this.
    We should help each other as a community, and we should enjoy playing the game.
    We should not tolerate behaviours of others, where they try to take it out on others, for whatever reason they are doing this: It`s not right.
    I seriously hope, this kind of behaviour will no longer appear, and if it will still exists? Then i hope at least Storm8 wil give android users an block button as well.That would only be fair.
    It would also only be fair for Android Users to have a block button, if Apple Users already have an block button.
    I dont get it why they have a function so they can block people on their wall, but we android users can?t block anyone who would harrass us, for an example.
    I don?t get why the Apple Users are getting favoured.
    It makes no sense.
    Happy baking to you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    Not i was not trolling anyone when i was gifting cupcakes, and it think this is highly entitled, to only expect food gifts like stew or chicken.
    [removed]
    [removed]
    Its not fair!
    HOW IS THIS FAIR?!

Totally agree with you. My reset time is 3:00 am. It?s just a game people. Game is adding to bad behavior due to stress of too many dishes.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-09-23 at 10:54 AM. Reason: edited original

Executive Chef
    We post on forum so S8 ID's are more visible I guess, which leads to allot random invites, I don't mind mostly. I just tend to delete if someone is mean or demanding I don't engage, it never ends well ☺️ I've had quite a few colorful nbrs lol Thankfully never encountered anyone I've had to report to S8 though. But I agree block button would be welcome addition to Android users, or even option to block all comments on wall for when you're like on vacation.

My advice to all of this is like Annira said; make clear as possible on your board your playing style and, if you want, what type of neighbors you prefer. As in what type of tipper/ gifter.

It's also good to check out a player's board to see if they said their style before adding.

I personally delete players quietly. Since I don't post on other's walls very often, ppl don't really remember my ID.

Sadly, I too am an Android user and don't have the block feature - as well as all the other cool features Apple users have. And as we've noticed by now, we most likely never will.

So us Android users will always have to find a way to work it out ourselves.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    My advice to all of this is like Annira said; make clear as possible on your board your playing style and, if you want, what type of neighbors you prefer. As in what type of tipper/ gifter.

It's also good to check out a player's board to see if they said their style before adding.

I personally delete players quietly. Since I don't post on other's walls very often, ppl don't really remember my ID.

Sadly, I too am an Android user and don't have the block feature - as well as all the other cool features Apple users have. And as we've noticed by now, we most likely never will.

So us Android users will always have to find a way to work it out ourselves.
    I think all my neighbours know now my preferences, but it can?t hurt to post it on my wall again.
    That is an good idea thank you.
    My point just is people should keep in mind people have a real life, and should not start getting toxic to others cause of a game.
    Everyone makes mistakes, but i sometimes i have the feelings this community expects people to never make any mistakes, when it comes to gifting.
    I don?t mind gifting someone only a prefered gift, but i dont wanna get accused of things i never did, just because someone was getting a cupcake, or a different part as a gift.
    I cant answer requests 24 hours a day, and not all requests are coming through.
    People should keep this in mind.
    That is my point.
    I never was upset over a food gift, why would i?
    Food brings coins, and getting any kind of gift, is better then not getting any kind of gifts at all.
    [removed]
    Are such people fair?
    No they are really selfish, and honestly why should i put up with this?
    People seem to think they can get away with everything, and i repeat this is a community, people should start behave like one.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-09-23 at 02:22 PM. Reason: describing neighbor

Please do not describe specific neighbors/players or their actions in posts. Identifying markers have been removed from the posts. Others may be able to identify them, which could result in the exacerbation of the issue.

Posts which are not construction, and "pick fights" violate the Terms of Service. Disciplinary action can be issued to those who do not follow these rules. Thank you for understanding.

If you are experiencing issues with other players in-game, please reach out to support for assistance. link is in my signature.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-14-23 at 06:05 PM. Reason: grammar
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry your message got altered. I agree with the others in this thread, a block button needs to be added to android to avoid situations like this. Until then, try your best to make your expectations on your wall clear and ignore the haters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast