• All Chapter 5 neighbour request received same day

32 72.73%
  • All Chapter 9 neighbour request received same day

33 75.00%
  • The adventure drops were really helpful

23 52.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/08: Adventures in Thickethelm | storybook info on page 1

Wells are recognized as ponds!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I choose to not gem forward in storybooks, as a result I don’t complete the final upgrade step in the chapters so I can continue to collect and craft enough of the required items so on the final chapter it usually takes less time to finish. I really appreciate the info posted by others that help along the way. To all of you thanks, I’m grateful you’re all so generous with your time and info. Of course a special thanks to SW and SC, for your obsession with CS to share such valuable info and insight.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isthatachicken View Post
    Does anyone know if this event requires golden nuggets/apples/eggs?
    Not so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for the information! I should have known that, I guess. I mainly bought the Cleric because it is so interesting looking.
    The Cleric and the Hoofborne Ranger both drop from the adventure that is coming up. 3 of each dropped for me , so don't buy too many. I also bought a Cleric, and then saw they were dropping from the adventure. I got a Ranger on my first adventure. They both are quite stunning (thanks S8 for the beautiful graphics) and the animation of the Ranger is amazing!
    You get 2 of the Sweetwater saplings from the adventure. They also drop from the adventure, as well as Winniford's Cauldron.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Stymie52;1695917]The Cleric and the Hoofborne Ranger both drop from the adventure that is coming up. 3 of each dropped for me , so don't buy too many. I also bought a Cleric, and then saw they were dropping from the adventure. I got a Ranger on my first adventure. They both are quite stunning (thanks S8 for the beautiful graphics) and the animation of the Ranger is amazing!
    You get 2 of the Sweetwater saplings from the adventure. The Sweetwater Trees also drop from the adventure, as well as Winniford's Cauldron which drops Wild Winds.
    The Sweetwater Saplings drop Sweetwater Drops. The grown Sweetwater Trees drop the Drops as well. Sweetwater Sap also drops from the Trees and from the adventure.
    Sorry for the info overload!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Darn it! They keep making these items with good drops have 7 day timers - whatever the final prize for the Year of the Dragon event and then Leona the Beast. So you get a trade ticket once a week. What a disappointment, especially when there are items like the Pilot Fairy that drop Trade Tickets every few hours. It does seem like S8 is getting stingier with the prizes but not requiring any less time and energy to earn them.
    I totally agree ! Way to few energy droppers as reward too ! And we used to have a chance to earn a weekly 40 dropper but that is a good while ago ! Why all the work for sonething that gives drops i already constantly maxed out on ?

I think i will skip this one too

Executive Chef
    Beholder (not spawn)
    Info: A ferocious Beeholder that wants to devour Sweetwater.
    Requirements: 40 Beeholder Tufts
    Collection time: 6 hours
    Speed-up: 24 gems
    Drops:

I did not use gems for this, just time and a lot of energy.

Well, IF you looked at the prizes and decided they are not something that you personally are going to spend gems on…got burned on a couple of recent events…. BUT, you’ve got plenty of time….what is the best strategy to maximize your outcome on this event?

In particular, how many balloons do you buy?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    Well, IF you looked at the prizes and decided they are not something that you personally are going to spend gems on?got burned on a couple of recent events?. BUT, you?ve got plenty of time?.what is the best strategy to maximize your outcome on this event?

In particular, how many balloons do you buy?
    10 is the max number of balloons unless you spend cash and get 3 red balloons that have the same drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    I totally agree ! Way to few energy droppers as reward too ! And we used to have a chance to earn a weekly 40 dropper but that is a good while ago ! Why all the work for sonething that gives drops i already constantly maxed out on ?

I think i will skip this one too
    Hi Wendietje - I should let you know, that as SpiritWind told me, it is just speculation that it will only drop stuff once a week. We should wait until SpiritWind gets all the info from S8.

That being said, speculation about the new event and new prizes does *not* negate the fact that I put a ton of time and energy into the Year of the dragon event and the Leona the Beast event only to get prizes with 7 day timers, making me question whether they were worth getting. But I did love the art from the Dragon event, so I was determined to play it one way or another.

I really love the bear in this event, so will probably make a good effort towards trying to get him.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast