• All Chapter 5 neighbour request received same day

32 72.73%
  • All Chapter 9 neighbour request received same day

33 75.00%
  • The adventure drops were really helpful

23 52.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/08: Adventures in Thickethelm | storybook info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I think I?m sitting this event out lol. A bunch of reused stuff and I already have a lot of bears lol. Need to build back my energy reserve!

Rhino Keeper
    Before I begin, does anyone know if the issues with past Storybook events and inability to logon have been corrected?

Executive Chef
    The Talonkin Cleric drops Meek Healing Potion.
    Info: A healing potion made from Sweetwater. This potion is perfect for a small pick me up! Found by visiting Talonkin Clerics.

The Meek Healing Potion drops in multiples of 1, 2, and 3.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 06-09-23 at 01:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Talonkin Cleric drops Meek Healing Potion.
    Info: A healing potion made from Sweetwater. This potion is perfect for a small pick me up! Found by visiting Talonkin Clerics.
    I didn't get anything from mine on my first or second collection. I guess maybe I need to get further along in the storyline before it will start dropping Meek Healing Potion. What a pain.

Also, I think the other item is a Hoofborne Ranger. It is listed as a N**fborne Ranger, but Hoofborne makes sense since it appears to be a donkey...
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Splash screen says the bear's name is Toulouse, which was a prize from the recent poodle event. If that is the case, this could be a 7-day timer which was a disappointment.
    Darn it! They keep making these items with good drops have 7 day timers - whatever the final prize for the Year of the Dragon event and then Leona the Beast. So you get a trade ticket once a week. What a disappointment, especially when there are items like the Pilot Fairy that drop Trade Tickets every few hours. It does seem like S8 is getting stingier with the prizes but not requiring any less time and energy to earn them.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Darn it! They keep making these items with good drops have 7 day timers - whatever the final prize for the Year of the Dragon event and then Leona the Beast. So you get a trade ticket once a week. What a disappointment, especially when there are items like the Pilot Fairy that drop Trade Tickets every few hours. It does seem like S8 is getting stingier with the prizes but not requiring any less time and energy to earn them.
    unless someone has finished already, that post you quoted was only speculative. I don't have the info from S8 yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I didn't get anything from mine on my first or second collection. I guess maybe I need to get further along in the storyline before it will start dropping Meek Healing Potion. What a pain.

Also, I think the other item is a Hoofborne Ranger. It is listed as a N**fborne Ranger, but Hoofborne makes sense since it appears to be a donkey...
    The Cleric will start dropping the Meek Healing Potion when you get further along. Don't bother collecting from it till then. Not too bad so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Cleric will start dropping the Meek Healing Potion when you get further along. Don't bother collecting from it till then. Not too bad so far.
    Thank you for the information! I should have known that, I guess. I mainly bought the Cleric because it is so interesting looking.

Does anyone know if this event requires golden nuggets/apples/eggs?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by isthatachicken View Post
    Does anyone know if this event requires golden nuggets/apples/eggs?
    Storybooks generally not. But we must progress to see if the hypothesis holds.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast