Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Boba Besties - 2023 Jun. 07 (5 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    well it's still like this for the rose boba too so could any of the mod or staff confirm if it's meant to be like this or it's a glitch that could be fixed?

Attachment 69547

they're definitely cute recipes so I'd hate to see the them glitched during the brewing(?) process
    Maybe it's because the appliance isnt empty on top but has the teapot thingy.
    hopefully this could be fixed or adjusted tho
    Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post
    Popping Boba also glitch

Attachment 69548
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I hope they do adjust the cooking image for the recipes since it bothers some people, I'm not honestly sure if they will.

Its been a while and we still have the same images from the last time they relisted this appliance in November 2023:

White Grape Oolong:
    Attachment 69600

Passion Fruit Tea:
    Attachment 69601

Butterfly Pea Tea:
    Attachment 69602
    Just in case, I'll flag these all over. I think (pure speculation) that this was meant to be an appliance without any 'preparation' artwork (since... well, the kettle's already part of the appliance), but some artwork made its way on there anyway.

Just to confirm, it's the following 6 recipes that are affected by this?
    --White Grape Oolong
    --Passion Fruit Tea
    --Butterfly Pea Tea
    --Grape Boba
    --Rose Boba
    --Popping Boba

Or are additional recipes also affected?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Just in case, I'll flag these all over. I think (pure speculation) that this was meant to be an appliance without any 'preparation' artwork (since... well, the kettle's already part of the appliance), but some artwork made its way on there anyway.

Just to confirm, it's the following 6 recipes that are affected by this?
    --White Grape Oolong
    --Passion Fruit Tea
    --Butterfly Pea Tea
    --Grape Boba
    --Rose Boba
    --Popping Boba

Or are additional recipes also affected?
    Yep, the original teas just show the kettle while the recipe is cooking but the additional recipes show the overlapping images while cooking. But it's only on some devices it seems - of five devices, only my newest iPhone had the error the other droids and older iDevices show the kettle during prep on all recipes. It's a weird one for sure!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    UPDATE: The team has issued a fix for these recipes. An uninstall/reinstall may be required to see the changes
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234