Thread: Possibility to have OLD GOAL Relisted (Previously Done & Great Idea!)

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Possibility to have OLD GOAL Relisted (Previously Done & Great Idea!)

Hi to Storm8 staffs, I came across this old thread where Kooky Panda was one of the old S8 Staff still and he/she announced the following:

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Goals have been Relisted!!

The only people who will see these old Goals are players who did not start the Goal last time.
    Players who already progressed through that goal but did not complete the entire Goal Chain will unfortunately be unable to finish the Goal.

I would like to see if it is possible for Storm 8 to do this again for current players to catch up on some older goals that are very unique with memorable classic items. I think it is great idea that New Players can experience some of these awesome artworks/events from the past and appreciate how far Storm8 has grown from there.

P.S. this also gives Storm8 the time to take a break once in a while (Also time to come up with newer artwork ideas) every other week for the 14 days goal. Please take this into consideration

Executive Chef
    I second this, missed a lot goals while I took 3-4 year hiatus from game. So many lovely decor and appliances I lost out on 😊

Farm Supplier
    I haven't been playing this game for that long, a year with 6 month break in-between, so I've never been able to experience many goals! I would absolutely LOVE IT if they re-added old goals, SQUEEEEEEEE!
    IM SUPER HAPPY!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thread moved to the Suggestion Forum from Discussions. Please note that quote from Kooky Panda (who was never Storm8 staff, but a volunteer moderator) was 2016.

Rhino Keeper
    Will S8 staff actually review this section of the forum? I hope this suggestion can really be implemented since they have done it before, and they certainly can do it again Now.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes they absolutely do! That's why we need players to post in the right forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes they absolutely do! That's why we need players to post in the right forum.
    This truly encourages us long time and very devoted players, also very beneficial to both ends of the parties so I'm really hoping some Dev's or s8 staffs already saw this and considering putting this idea to use. Maybe it's a naive attempt from my end but it's the only hope I can cling onto!