Thread: Improvements to Gifting desperately needed.

Host(ess)

Improvements to Gifting desperately needed.

Gifting items has become a chore for anything other than the current goal parts. Want to send a friend a Vampire Cape? Prepare to tap about 150 times to find it.

How about a quality of life improvement where the tabs are now organized into "Current Goals", "Past Goals", "Basic Parts", and the completely unwanted "Food" category. Even better would be if the "Past Goals" category could be alphabetized. Sure, you will still have to tap a ton to get to Vampire Cape, but at least you can know when you are getting close to the V's and didn't accidentally pass it up at tap number 132. Don't want to alphabetize? At least break them into tabs for A-M and N-Z.

These small changes would help everyone out and encourage building something other than challenge ovens.

Gift improvement

YESSSS THAT IS ABSOLUTELY A GREAT IDEA!!!

I would even like to go a bit further, with over 100 nbrs it is impossible to gift each nbr their preference. Some play goals some don?t, starting nbr want food and I also receive a lot of gifts I don?t need. If it would be possible to tick a box in your game what you need and the gifted only has to tick only ?gift my nbr what he needs? would be awesome.

I am actually considering to stop the game because it takes too much time of my day.

Mirjam