Thread: 'Thanks from Storm8' pops up continuously

'Thanks from Storm8' pops up continuously

A new 14 day goal dropped now on June 1, and on goal menu there are two extra tabs that Storm8 gifts goal parts I think.
    I will not play the goal so I do not want to add those parts to my gift box as I would have no use of them.
    Those two gift windows always pop up. Every time I visit a nbr, or even after I click a stove to cook, continues popping up every second and impossible to play the game.
    I play game on Android
    I just think it would be nice if it could be possible to say no to them so they never pop up again and I can play the game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruotsista View Post
    A new 14 day goal dropped now on June 1, and on goal menu there are two extra tabs that Storm8 gifts goal parts I think.
    I will not play the goal so I do not want to add those parts to my gift box as I would have no use of them.
    Those two gift windows always pop up. Every time I visit a nbr, or even after I click a stove to cook, continues popping up every second and impossible to play the game.
    I play game on Android
    I just think it would be nice if it could be possible to say no to them so they never pop up again and I can play the game

Either click yes on em, or just wait for timer to run out. Think the free parts S8 gave us had like a 24 hour timer on it. I'm assuming after timer runs out pop ups will disappear.