Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues with Juneteenth Grill

Issues with Juneteenth Grill

The Juneteenth Grill has multiple issues:
    Says to complete it costs Zero gems regardless of how many parts are missing. Obviously can not complete for Zero, if you try it reverts back, but also means you can not choose to spend gems to complete.
    If you try to use appliance parts gained from the cooking of recipes to complete the oven it subtracts instead of adding. I had more than completed the Yellow Water Balloons and was only short two Red Water Balloons (Spent $4.99 for 10 of each part, rest were gifts or responses from neighbors). I tried to use the ones we get from completing recipes to finish the Grill and now only have 8 Yellow Water Balloons and 24 Red Water Balloons.
    Can you please credit me back the parts that were subtracted? So frustrating that I spent real money and now am further behind.

I also am having issues with the "Jubilant Juneteenth Grill" for the "Jubilant Juneteenth" goal as well. I have sent in a ticket for this.

The following occurs for me:
    《1》I click on the grill to see what I need to build the item, and even though I still need parts, it says that no gems are needed for completion.
    《2》I choose to build it for free (No Gems Needed as said above), and start the item I need to cook.
    《3》At that point the "Out of Sync" error occurs.
    《4》And I have to start over again

☆~☆~☆~☆
    NOTE: I rebooted my device x2 and reinstalled the game, the error is still occurring..
    ☆~☆~☆~☆
    TICKET #: 2871394

Executive Chef
    Here's a picture of Juneteenth Grill for reference. Was able to complete it with gifts and req's received from neighbor's, I'm guessing players who bought appliance box or are trying to use gems are having issues. Hopefully it's gets fixed soon.

Edit-----Here's a picture of new parts requirements

Last edited by pcabral03; 06-01-23 at 04:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Here's link if you need to open ticket for your game with S8. Hopefully they refund your parts or money spent.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

New Items to build with vs Balloons. Looks like Storm 8 messed up, and we are paying for it.

We cannot even request the new items from our friends because most of us requested the balloons, so we missed an entire day.

The balloons I received from my friends do not even add up to one of the items now needed when I try to exchange them in the Collectibles tab; wrong color.

Will the powers-that-be give us some of the new items to build the grill, since we missed out on a day of collecting parts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230601-154900_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	69450

Phew, I was afraid it was only mine, until then no neighbor I asked had seen my message,

Executive Chef
    It seems balloons still in gift tab, pls fix S8

Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    The problem now is you can't even gift the new parts the spring and tongs. The balloons are still in the gift tab. Another glitch they need to fix. If I ever needed a reason to quit after all these years. This may do it sadly.

When I entered the restaurant I received 10 parts of each, 10 of Juneteenth Spring and tong, as a gift for the mistake, but the gifts still have balloons.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Just got off work, but thank you everybody for reporting these issues over - I'm flagging this over for an urgent fix and requesting reparations
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I looks like it's been fixed new parts are in gift tab, plus S8 gave 10 free of each.

Thanks S8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast