Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with Juneteenth Grill

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    This goal is taking parts from me too. I had 30 balloon parts and now I have only 10 of each of the new substitutes. I also lost some collectibles. What a mess!

It looks like some players are losing parts, after accepting new parts gift from S8, is happening to anyone else?

Thank you PCabral03 and Storm 8

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Here's link if you need to open ticket for your game with S8. Hopefully they refund your parts or money spent.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thanks for sharing how to get help. Storm8 fixed mine from the request I sent. I am still a little behind but at least have two grills built and will finish the third today so hopefully will still be able to complete the goal.
    Really appreciate the help as I did not know how to do a ticket. And really appreciate the quick response from Storm8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 626Shelly View Post
    Thanks for sharing how to get help. Storm8 fixed mine from the request I sent. I am still a little behind but at least have two grills built and will finish the third today so hopefully will still be able to complete the goal.
    Really appreciate the help as I did not know how to do a ticket. And really appreciate the quick response from Storm8.

Happy to help, glad S8 resolved it quickly for you 😃

This issue has been fixed. Closing thread. If players still need assistance, please reach out to support - link in my bio.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12