Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal : Jubilant Juneteenth - June 1, 2023 (14 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by snik5 View Post
    This goal is completely full of glitches, it’s so frustrating. If it doesn’t get fixed soon I think I’m going to call it quits for awhile.
    I too am having more issues. Not only in the goal but for 10 hours I couldn't stay in long enough to do anything. I am thinking it is time to give it a hard pass for awhile. The fun is gone from it everything is so frustratingly messed up now.

Thank you very much pcabral03 for your help! I agree with you that the side goal amounts to cook are crazy!! I too want that prize also Do you have any idea why the amount of dishes are so high? It seems to be, not only the side goals, but ALL goals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Thank you very much pcabral03 for your help! I agree with you that the side goal amounts to cook are crazy!! I too want that prize also Do you have any idea why the amount of dishes are so high? It seems to be, not only the side goals, but ALL goals?

You're welcome 🤗

Don't know reasoning, but yes overall all goals (Main/Side/5 Day) allot food servings. Counters of food keep stacking up, I still have like 50,000 Shrimp Kabobs servings left over from last side goal.

Maybe game developer having fun with us, especially when we get 2 day recipe on last step of a 5 Day goal 😁

Executive Chef

Juneteenth Drink Station

Here's details of second appliance, first recipe goal steps also updated to post #1

Executive Chef
    I've been wanting a another new drink appliance in RS , I really like how the Strawberry Soda looks on counter and served on table 😍

Executive Chef

Side Goal Prize "Live Show" (4x4)

"Live Show" originally offered as a first place prize from MYSTERY MAIL crate

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    "Live Show" originally offered as a first place prize from MYSTERY MAIL crate

that's so cute but not at all what I thought it was 😂 that lil preview in the game looked like they were at a water park, but don't ask me about the flames, I didn't get that far 😅

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    that's so cute but not at all what I thought it was 😂 that lil preview in the game looked like they were at a water park, but don't ask me about the flames, I didn't get that far 😅

I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was a water slide too 😂

LOL I though it was water also....hehehe

Executive Chef
    Second recipe of Juneteenth Drink Station updated to main goal steps on Post #1. Here's also a picture of first locked deco "Kid Fishing" (2x1) 🙂

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast