Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Main Goal : Jubilant Juneteenth - June 1, 2023 (14 Days)

Executive Chef

Main Goal : Jubilant Juneteenth - June 1, 2023 (14 Days)

All main goal steps will be added to this post

Final Goal Prize "Juneteenth Cookout" 3x3 (65 Gems) 1 Free

Bonus Goal

Last edited by pcabral03; 06-12-23 at 12:55 AM.

Executive Chef

Side Goal "Delicious Dives"

All Side goal steps will be added to this post

Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post

Side Goal Prize "Live Show" (4x4)

Last edited by pcabral03; 06-04-23 at 03:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    great thanks pcabral

New Resident
    Gracias 💖💖💖

Fashion Designer
    Seeing them honor Juneteenth in such a major way is amazing! The set of items may not be my favorite, but I still am going to progress as far as I can in this goal to show solidarity with the African American community. Kudos, S8!

Be Aware of Issues Completing the Goal Oven

Do not try to use the appliance parts to complete your oven- instead of adding Red or Yellow Water Balloons toward completion of the ovens they Subtract from your total! I had even paid the $4.99 for the parts and instead of having 14 Yellow Water Balloons and 26 Red Water Balloons I am down to 8 Yellow and 24 Red because I tried to complete my oven with parts and it subtracted instead of adding.
    In addition it says you can complete the oven for Zero gems, but that does not work either.
    So upset that I paid real money and am now farther behind than normal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 626Shelly View Post
    Do not try to use the appliance parts to complete your oven- instead of adding Red or Yellow Water Balloons toward completion of the ovens they Subtract from your total! I had even paid the $4.99 for the parts and instead of having 14 Yellow Water Balloons and 26 Red Water Balloons I am down to 8 Yellow and 24 Red because I tried to complete my oven with parts and it subtracted instead of adding.
    In addition it says you can complete the oven for Zero gems, but that does not work either.
    So upset that I paid real money and am now farther behind than normal.

I'm sorry this happened, send a ticket to S8 so they refund your parts or money you spent.

Hopefully they fix this soon, if you spent real money for box of goal appliance parts you're entitled to them 🥺

Edit---You're right though in first goal appliance picture above it clearly says build for 0 gems even though I hadn't collected any parts yet, please fix this S8. I was able to collect all parts through gifts and req's and complete build though. Here's a picture for reference 🤨

Last edited by pcabral03; 06-01-23 at 02:58 PM.

New Resident
    This goal is completely full of glitches, it’s so frustrating. If it doesn’t get fixed soon I think I’m going to call it quits for awhile.
    Bakery Story Restaurant Story

How do I send a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I'm sorry this happened, send a ticket to S8 so they refund your parts or money you spent.

Hopefully they fix this soon, if you spent real money for box of goal appliance parts you're entitled to them 🥺

Edit---You're right though in first goal appliance picture above it clearly says build for 0 gems even though I hadn't collected any parts yet, please fix this S8. I was able to collect all parts through gifts and req's and complete build though. Here's a picture for reference 🤨

Thanks for your advice- how do I send a ticket to S8?
    Shelly

Rhino Keeper
    This goal is taking my parts. I cannot build appliances

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast