Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal : Jubilant Juneteenth - June 1, 2023 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Step 2 of Side Goal is more of the same.
    30 Garden Salad
    30 BBQ Wings
    40 Root Beer Float

Thanks added info to Side Goal steps in Post #2

New Resident
    Ugh I bought 12 of the appliance parts crates this morning and now all of that is gone

Rhino Keeper
    Why are you only giving us 10 tongs and springs??? I received more than that when it was still yellow and red balloons. So unfair!!! I’m not doing this goal anymore

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thisthumb View Post
    Ugh I bought 12 of the appliance parts crates this morning and now all of that is gone

Oh no that's definitely not okay, I'm sorry this happened to you 🥺

If you haven't already done so, please open a support ticket and get your crates with correct parts or a refund. Here's link below 👇

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I got lots of balloons but hadn?t built the appliance when I checked back on the game and it had switched to the parts. Feel like I lost a day. 10 and 10 equals 20 not 40 parts. I thought about not doing the goal. But then thought okay, this is how minorities must feel in life. You start out with the system not working in your favor and instead of true reparations to be equal after slavery ended, you get maybe half of what you should or maybe not even that ? so I?m playing the event, feeling like I?m starting at a loss, realizing this is still better than what many people have gone through in their actual lives. And maybe the game will teach me empathy? And I?m thankful this is just a game, not real life. The award for finishing is not that thrilling but I do want to do the event to show solidarity.

Quote Originally Posted by thisthumb View Post
    Please send support a ticket and we'll be sure to get that fixed for you!

Executive Chef
    Info for second recipe (Braised Greens) of main goal steps and Part 3 of side goal updated on Post #1 and #2 respectively 🙂

Is anyone having trouble with the side goal not letting you cook? Everything started keeps spoiling?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the side goal not letting you cook? Everything started keeps spoiling?

Am on part 3 myself, no issues yet. Might be sync issue, close game out, go to app settings force stop game and clear out cache. If that doesn't work, open support ticket with S8.

Edit----Only issue I do have is the amount of Side Goal dish requirements is insane. Root Beer Float's for example you serve 115 times at 900 each that's 103,500 total servings. Still have food from last side goal on counters I'm trying to sell off, now add these too 😳 But I really want that side goal prize so I'm just chugging along 🧘 😂
    Last edited by pcabral03; 06-03-23 at 08:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    Info for 3rd recipe (Seafood Boil) goal steps updated to post #1 🙂

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast