Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Main Goal : Jubilant Juneteenth - June 1, 2023 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 626Shelly View Post
    Thanks for your advice- how do I send a ticket to S8?
    Shelly

Send copy/screenshot of your Google Play or iTunes receipt for appliance crate you purchased and screenshot of your game/appliance and open a support ticket on this S8 customer support link

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    If you try to complete Juneteenth Grill by clicking on complete for 0 gems it completes it then you get a out sync msg and reverts back to unbuilt. Once I received all gift and part req's from neighbor's I was able to complete Grill and have stay that way though. This is a weird glitch. 😳

Farm Supplier
    I used all my requests to obtain red and yellow balloons from neighbors, then the game refreshed to require tongs and spring. Now I can't make any more requests, and I just lost almost 30 parts I had already received via gifts and requests. Terrible glitch.

Same here! I paid $4.99 for goal parts and they are gone and I was only one goal part away from being able to open my second oven and now all my parts are just gone. I’ll never be able to finish this goal at this point. So frustrating!

Executive Chef
    It seems they've changed parts requirements for Juneteenth Grill here's a picture, I've added/changed to first post as well

Executive Chef
    The appliance I completed earlier is still completed, but I'm sad that I've sent gifts to all my neighbor's with other parts it listed before glitch fixed. Players have used up their 20 parts req 20 gifts on wrong items, that's unfair in my opinion 🥺

New Items to build with vs Balloons. Looks like Storm 8 messed up, and we are paying for it.

We cannot even request the new items from our friends because most of us requested the balloons, so we missed an entire day.

The balloons I received from my friends do not even add up to one of the items now needed when I try to exchange them in the Collectibles tab; wrong color.

Will the powers-that-be give us some of the new items to build the grill, since we missed out on a day of collecting parts?

Attachment 69450

Rhino Keeper
    Iam so so confused. Is it parts or balloons? I gifted balloons but the grill asks for tongs. I'm an old woman this is making me upset

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, this is one of the worse goof ups in a long time (:

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Iam so so confused. Is it parts or balloons? I gifted balloons but the grill asks for tongs. I'm an old woman this is making me upset
    Happened to me as well. Hopefully someone will let us know how to address the glitch and whether we need to submit individually. Reading that people lost parts makes me think I won't try to make any appliances until it's fixed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast