Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaderboards

Fashion Designer
    I'm so tired of spinning the wheel and just getting balloons. Anyone else? I would love to get Runes!! LB points are nice, too, of course. I am just trying to get to the end of the milestones and let someone else get the grand prize Sunbeam Fairy.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I'm so tired of spinning the wheel and just getting balloons. Anyone else? I would love to get Runes!! LB points are nice, too, of course. I am just trying to get to the end of the milestones and let someone else get the grand prize Sunbeam Fairy.
    Hi, same here! Last LB I managed to get more LB points than this one. This one was full of balloons and 20+ points only lol.

And thank you for your reply re. grouping players. For the two LBs before Glimmer Gates, I followed your advice and only got to the last milestone with a terrible ranking (15+), so now it seems like I've been put in a less competitive group!! With 6k I ranked 6th this time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Hi, same here! Last LB I managed to get more LB points than this one. This one was full of balloons and 20+ points only lol.

And thank you for your reply re. grouping players. For the two LBs before Glimmer Gates, I followed your advice and only got to the last milestone with a terrible ranking (15+), so now it seems like I've been put in a less competitive group!! With 6k I ranked 6th this time
    You?re welcome! I hope your luck is even better next leaderboard. 😀

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12