Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/01: Monster Hunt s52 | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The weirdest thing just happened: i suddenly got 100 LB points extra! I got the second personal prize, then a few small fights after that the third one

New Resident
    So the monster hunt came on and I was participating until I realised I?d harvested the boar and several horses and nowhere was recording my LB points. I currently only have 11 points despite slaying several purple glimmer golems etc.

Fashion Designer
    Why do I have zero leaderboard points this morning when last night I finished off at least one fang beast and several of rids/elves the clouds spawn for making wind chaser expansion items?

I've just restarted my game and it's still the same.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like a monster hunt so soon after a LB in event has shown up a few problems. I’m sure the staff will be able to learn from this and do better next time. I also lost about 400 points, having battled 5 fangbeast, about 20 hummingbird riders and about 8 or so golems, but things happen. I’m used to some problems happen when staff numbers are cut and fewer staff are expected to do the work of at least 1 other person besides their own. Hopefully these issues won’t happen again.

Rhino Keeper
    Same happened for me!! Battled 2 Purple golems, dire boar & 2 fang beasts for Daily Hunt at the start of Event ... now 0 zero points!!!
    Shame these things are happening so often especially rollbacks! Do sincerely hope Staff can try to make this game great again!
    Perhaps not so many events back to back! Practically 3 events on now... LB Monster Hunt/ Realm Monster Hunter/ Madame Makeda ? at weekend!
    Love this game but would be nice if we could play more peacefully (not so time consuming)sometimes !
    Last edited by kolakid; 06-02-23 at 09:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Final goal prize is 10 Council scrolls. For a while I thought it was just 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daz881 View Post
    So the monster hunt came on and I was participating until I realised I?d harvested the boar and several horses and nowhere was recording my LB points. I currently only have 11 points despite slaying several purple glimmer golems etc.
    me too. I started yesterday and 0 points for any monsters.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    me too. I started yesterday and 0 points for any monsters.
    Hi, are you still experiencing this issue? Are monsters not dropping any points at all? Can you clarify if they're dropping points but it's not registering in the event? Is it specific monsters that aren't working?

Rhino Keeper
    All I can say is that I stopped fighting monsters as soon as I realize the points weren't being registered. After the LB issue fix, my points started to register normally and are still the same atm.

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    All I can say is that I stopped fighting monsters as soon as I realize the points weren't being registered. After the LB issue fix, my points started to register normally and are still the same atm.
    You stated your points are still the same after they began registering normally, are you saying that you're points aren't going up even after the fix?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast