Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/01: Monster Hunt s52 | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That would make too much sense. Lol. We just gets points for the "hits".
    Maybe this is just a way for players to feel less daunted by the number of hits it takes to get rid of the monster. Idk.
    Maybe lol. Not sure but if it says 1 hit for 1 LB then it should be correlated correctly.

Sgt Beebo can you comment on this please?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Maybe lol. Not sure but if it says 1 hit for 1 LB then it should be correlated correctly.

Sgt Beebo can you comment on this please?
    The game doesn't register a double hit as an actual "hit", it's more 1 Energy spent per hit = 1 point per hit.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Is anyone else noticing the monsters are taking more hits to defeat? Golems now take me over 50 when they used to be 40-45. The boars are 25 and my other monsters have a very low multiple hit factor.
    There have been no adjustments made to fighting the monsters or the amount of hits it takes to defeat them.

Fashion Designer
    Not a big deal but I just crafted my 4th Armoured Skunkupine, which it says has a max of 4, but the craft is still available. (Pity the same thing didn't happen for the Armoured Hummingbird Rider ...)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4450.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	69513
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4452.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	69514

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The game doesn't register a double hit as an actual "hit", it's more 1 Energy spent per hit = 1 point per hit.
    Ok thank you for the clarification and your prompt response. Appreciate that.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally counting my hits, an hour ago.

Host(ess)
    I would like to obtain the last goal, the scrolls, but I still need 475 points. What is the best strategy, the hummingbird riders or the glimmer golem, to collect as many points as possible? I do not have a lot of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atdict View Post
    I would like to obtain the last goal, the scrolls, but I still need 475 points. What is the best strategy, the hummingbird riders or the glimmer golem, to collect as many points as possible? I do not have a lot of energy.
    I would choose the Hummingbird Riders, since they sometimes drop Beast Master Tokens that are necessary to craft the shields, helmets and swords of the Beast Master Deliveries, which also grant points.

Executive Chef
    No energy packs means I haven't been able to get very far in this event. Note to S8: It would have been so awesome if an energy pack had been available over the weekend when Madame Makeda was visiting. It would mean players could battle both Goblins for the Madame Makeda event and all the other monsters for the MH, allowing players to rack up lots of Seeker Coins as well as MH points and/or Troll Tokens. I had to be super careful about which buildings and such that I collected from as a I couldn't afford to get any of those 90 energy Goblins when I'm trying to gather gold tokens by battling golems. Hopefully that all makes sense and S8 will consider this when timing sales in the future.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    I would choose the Hummingbird Riders, since they sometimes drop Beast Master Tokens that are necessary to craft the shields, helmets and swords of the Beast Master Deliveries, which also grant points.
    Still 185 points to go, but thanks to your advice, I will have 2x 45 points more in 4 hours. Did not realise that the Beast Master Deliveries made such a big difference. I focused on the direct spawn of the glimmer golem, where spawning a hummingbird rider takes several tries, before it spawns. Thanks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast