Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/01: Monster Hunt s52 | event information on page 1

New Resident
    What?s this , I triggered a 30 hit seeker goblin ?..on a Wednesday??? Bad enough that this event happens every weekend, now there are random spawns outside of then as well??? Don?t need to be wasting energy on these as I?m trying to finish up 2 other events today.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxmaniac2 View Post
    What’s this , I triggered a 30 hit seeker goblin …..on a Thursday? Bad enough that this event happens every weekend, now there are random spawns outside of then as well??? Don’t need to be wasting energy on these as I’m trying to finish up 2 other events today.
    It's a super rare chance that players can trigger a golem from the items/buildings/places during the mini-event outside of the schedule. They will drop crystals as normal. We were notified of this by S8 not long after the introduction of the mini-event.

When do we usually get the prize for placing in the leaderboard? I got second place and want to make sure I get my hummingbird dude.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atdict View Post
    Still 185 points to go, but thanks to your advice, I will have 2x 45 points more in 4 hours. Did not realise that the Beast Master Deliveries made such a big difference. I focused on the direct spawn of the glimmer golem, where spawning a hummingbird rider takes several tries, before it spawns. Thanks.
    Hey, did you make it? I hope so!

And yes, the deliveries can be a big help to assure that you'll get the all the individual prizes. And if you can save 10 gems, next time start crafting the swords, shields and helmets but keep them in stock until you feel you have a reasonable ammount. If you have 10 gems, activate the 2x boost in the shop, and, theoretically, you can earn up to 1800 points in one hour, if new deliveries keep showing every 6 minutes and you can keep up filling all the other necessary items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    When do we usually get the prize for placing in the leaderboard? I got second place and want to make sure I get my hummingbird dude.
    Usually in less than one hour, if i recall. Congrats btw

Executive Chef
    Managed first even with being out of town for four days. I am getting closer to lining the road to my castle with gold banners.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B4AE34D9-6B59-40F3-B68B-4A50BBEBC8B1.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	69530 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	134BCC18-9EA7-442D-9CE8-8BCF0CF1B53F.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	69531

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D9ED8E3-FED1-4F7A-930B-72103C7ECC30.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	270.3 KB 
ID:	69532

Fashion Designer
    The timer on the Hummingbird Rider is 3 hours. However the back of the card doesn't mention most of the drops we saw in the splash screeen.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll check with the team about the difference between the Hummingbird Rider splash screen (and sorry I haven't added that to page 1 as yet), and the back of the inventory card.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Hey, did you make it? I hope so!

And yes, the deliveries can be a big help to assure that you'll get the all the individual prizes. And if you can save 10 gems, next time start crafting the swords, shields and helmets but keep them in stock until you feel you have a reasonable ammount. If you have 10 gems, activate the 2x boost in the shop, and, theoretically, you can earn up to 1800 points in one hour, if new deliveries keep showing every 6 minutes and you can keep up filling all the other necessary items.

Yes, thanks to your advice I ended up with 2653 points. I was seventh in the leader board. I learned a lot, thanks for all the tips

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atdict View Post
    Yes, thanks to your advice I ended up with 2653 points. I was seventh in the leader board. I learned a lot, thanks for all the tips
    That's great! And you're welcome, glad to help!

Btw I've sent you a neighbor request
    Last edited by azriX2012; 06-08-23 at 03:09 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast