Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: I Lava Baking - 2023 May 30 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Hawaiian Sunset Cake (10 hours)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3489.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	69471

Very beautiful cake!

Name:	IMG_3490.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	69472

Name:	IMG_3491.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	69473

Name:	IMG_3492.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	69474

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post
    Hawaiian Sunset Cake (10 hours)
    Very beautiful cake!

Name:	IMG_3491.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	69473

Oh geeze... Each recipe in this goal set is more gorgeous than the last, I can't decide which is the prettier cake so I'll call it a tie between this and the Guava Chiffon. Seriously, this is amazing! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Shell Wedding Cake now

My thoughts on the goal as a whole: 10/10. Hopefully this is the start of a trend that we'll see more of going forward.

This is one of the best goal sets we've had in a long time - every aspect of it was well thought out and put together, in my opinion. I really like that they didn't go with the typical tropical themed trope of having everything brightly colored and covered in flower prints. While that's a nice look for certain items, it can be too much when it's every item. With the darker wood tones of the furniture and pops of color coming from the decos and recipes, it's still tropical but in a more natural way that's more realistic, I think. All the new items make sense for the theme and tie together as a whole really well; at the same time, each item could also be used to mix and match with other items to fit various themes. We can get a lot more usage out of these pieces compared to others that are super specific and only really work in one setting.

For a while now, I've sort of felt like I've been doing goals just because it's the only way to get new content and not because I was super excited for a specific item. With this goal, however, I'm starting to feel some of that old anticipation the weekly updates used to bring, I can't wait to see what we'll get next!

But if I'm going for a full and honest review of the goal here, then I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the only downside: the cost. Please, please, please s8 can we get ANY increase in earnings for goals? Whether it's raising the recipe yields or the coins earned from them, I'd be happy with any change. If we're going to keep the current goal schedule and higher requirements, we really need something done to help balance the steep costs of participating in goals.

Executive Chef
    I agree with AnnirasSweets this goal/decor/recipes was beautifully designed 😍

Something that could help with loss of coins, could new recipes from goal appliance's be more profitable please??

The profit in each recipe is about 600-900 coins respectively. Not much really. In Basic Oven there's quite a few recipes that have anywhere from 5,000 - 10,000 profit each recipe. But most players mastered those already, and always cooking new recipes for gem mastery though.

Please S8 help us make more coins at least 🤠💰💰💰

Rhino Keeper
    The Final Goal Prize is Volcano Model (4 X 4) worth 65 Gems

Name:	IMG_3494.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	69490

Name:	IMG_3505.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	69491

Name:	IMG_3499.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	69492

Rhino Keeper
    Bonus Goal Recipe
    Shell Wedding Cake (2 hours)

Name:	IMG_3517.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	69497

Name:	IMG_3513.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	69498

Name:	IMG_3516.jpg 
Views:	490 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	69499

Name:	IMG_3515.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	69500

Name:	IMG_3514.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	69501

Nightclub Owner
    Bonus Goal Recipe

Okay, THAT is my favorite of this event, for sure. I adore it!

Farm Supplier
    I played a lot back in 2017-2020, but took a long break after and just got back into the game a few days ago.

I've missed a lot, and I'm fairly certain I don't have Loretta's oven. For the life of me I can't remember the rules around bonus goals. Would I still be able to unlock this oven and receive/make its recipes as long as I make enough progress to open up the bonus goal? I love the design of the Classic Heart Cake and would hate not to have it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    I played a lot back in 2017-2020, but took a long break after and just got back into the game a few days ago.

I've missed a lot, and I'm fairly certain I don't have Loretta's oven. For the life of me I can't remember the rules around bonus goals. Would I still be able to unlock this oven and receive/make its recipes as long as I make enough progress to open up the bonus goal? I love the design of the Classic Heart Cake and would hate not to have it
    Bonus Goals were only added last September so you wouldn't have ever seen them before, you're not getting forgetful or anything, lol. The Classic Heart Cake will sadly remain locked to you, only the Shell Wedding Cake will unlock when you complete the current goal.

For future reference, the first post of the thread has the full details of the goal including notes explaining the bonus goal. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Bonus Goal Recipe

The sand little detail at the bottom of the cake are awesome.. love this recipe and the hawaii cake so much.. thx s8..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123