Thread: I make hardly any income now, food is getting sold to slow. Expensive meals

Farm Supplier

I make hardly any income now, food is getting sold to slow. Expensive meals

I noticed that I make fewer coins as before in bakery story.
    The prices for the dishes to cook became too expensive, my food is just getting cramped and I make hardly an income.
    Was this a result from the new upgrade, or why do I make now so much fewer coins than before?
    This involves bakery story, fashion story, and restaurant story, so I don't think I'm imaging things, and i don't think it's not on purpose that we make now less coins for selling our foods.
    This way it just became impossible, to even try finishing any goals.
    Time is too short, and if you are lacking coins to cook, it becomes impossible to have a fair chance to finish those goals in time,
    If someone else is having this issues, please write it here too.
    And no I will not go back too only to cook food that give lots of coins, the goals should be adapted, so they are not eating up all of our coins.

Nightclub Owner
    I can't say one way or the other if the algorithm is different since I'm just a player but I haven't noticed any difference in my food sales.

When other players cite trouble clearing their counters, I usually recommend they look at their seating and floor plan to maximize their profits. If that's something you may be interested in, this thread may be helpful.

Farm Supplier
    I will look into this thread ty, and ty you for the advice.

Farm Supplier
    A neighbour of mine, also now makes less income then before. i expanded my bakery two times before i started the goals.
    Goals eat up to many coins. decoration prizes, cooking prizes increased a lot, compared to the past. They upgrade the game to the worst outcome possible, out of greed.
    This needs to stop.

Executive Chef
    Saw your bakery try using seating designs (T, L, or Pen) in thread Annira mentioned above. The less steps bots take, faster and more income you'll make. If you have too much food, maybe skip a goal stop cooking till you sell most of your inventory. Make high profit food like Red Velvet Cake, Earl Grey Tea ect afterwards. During goals I usually buy cheaper wallpaper or tile instead as it counts. When I do main or 5 day goals never lose money, don't make much profit though. When I'm done I'll stop cooking till new goal starts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Saw your bakery try using seating designs (T, L, or Pen) in thread Annira mentioned above. The less steps bots take, faster and more income you'll make. If you have too much food, maybe skip a goal stop cooking till you sell most of your inventory. Make high profit food like Red Velvet Cake, Earl Grey Tea ect afterwards. During goals I usually buy cheaper wallpaper or tile instead as it counts. When I do main or 5 day goals never lose money, don't make much profit though. When I'm done I'll stop cooking till new goal starts.
    if i can find the designs i will give it a try.
    Ty.
    I know redcakes gives coins, but thaft Interferes with cooking goal foods. :/ My point is Storm8 should consider plz to make the cooking prizes for goals a little bot cheaper.
    And for tiles,decorations, walls to plz.
    So you only do the 5 goal?
    i try the 14 goals and 5 goals, and that eats up a lot of coins.

Executive Chef
    I do all, main & side goals as well as 5 day goals. Always buy any cheaper tile or wallpaper though for goal requirements as any new bought counts. For 5 day goals usually only build 1 appliance, since already have 9 or 10 built from before. Once I'm done with goals, won't cook so it sells and I'm not stuck with too much inventory. My coins go down at first, but once I've completed goal and sold food, coins are replenished. Don't make much profit, but at least I'm not in losing coins.

Edit----Only time I do lose allot of coins and real money is during Halloween or Christmas as I'm buying all new and old decorations offered 😳 As those are my favorite 😆

Farm Supplier
    I decided to stay with my currenct table arrangement.
    I brought in more tables since now i have more space for it, but i don?t think that different combinations of table/Chair arrgangement, can guarantee you make more coins income.
    And i checked some Google Play store reviews, i am not the only one that noticed that the goals are eating up all ouf our coins, and that decorations became really pricy.
    Same goes for for floors/Wallpapers. Its not reasanoble we have to pay 9000 for one Wallpapers, and no i am not picking the expensive Wallpapers for goals.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 06-26-23 at 05:56 AM.