Thread: Side bar for logging in and swtiching geems seems to have errors

Farm Supplier

Side bar for logging in and swtiching geems seems to have errors

The sidebar, where you tap on it, to log in with your Username and password, was really, It was a time-saving way to switch back and forth between games. But it's no longer working. When I tried to switch from bakery story to restaurant story, the sidebar tells me to install bakery story, or other games which are already installed.
    I think this is a bug? Or was this feature removed?
    Could you please kindly Storm 8 Team restore the function, so we can switch between games more easily like before?
    This functioning really was a time saver, and it was way quick to change between the games, then to having logging in and out completely.
    If my Thread is wrong here, move it to the right sub forum please, i was not sure where it actually belongs to.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 05-27-23 at 05:31 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I just had a look through the Login Feature thread and from what I read, it looks like this feature was removed from RS back in 2022 sometime.

Farm Supplier
    Ok ty you for the answer, why was it removed? Is there a chance Storm8 could return this plz?

Executive Chef
    Before recent update on Google Play Store I was still able to switch back and forth from my RS to BS through S8 games sidebar. Now the sidebar still there but it says install instead of play, so can't toggle between games like before

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Before recent update on Google Play Store I was still able to switch back and forth from my RS to BS through S8 games sidebar. Now the sidebar still there but it says install instead of play, so can't toggle between games like before
    That is the same for me.
    I hope the function to switch beetween games will return.
    it was really useful.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    That is the same for me.
    I hope the function to switch beetween games will return.
    it was really useful.
    I'll flag this over and ask about this - seems to be a different feature than the Login feature Anniras mentioned earlier.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Update: the team has been made aware of this issue and it will likely be issued a fix, but the timing on when the fix will be issued is still variable. Updates will be posted as they are received.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~