Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello! Are you still experiencing this issue?
    I am. Those 2 slots have been stuck on "New Delivery Coming Soon!" for hours now

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I am. Those 2 slots have been stuck on "New Delivery Coming Soon!" for hours now
    Looking into this now!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! Are you still experiencing this issue?
    Yes, Still not refreshing middle & right deliveries. Only left working

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    Yes, Still not refreshing middle & right deliveries. Only left working
    me too! My right delivery is stuck.

I’m a long time player and not really trying to finish any event but I love being able to offload my resources that were maxed out.

(update). I'm "unstuck". Thank you Castle Story.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Just checked the LB, 2 deliveries I didn't make, are now awaiting new deliveries and there is a timer on the other, of 4 hours. I guess that is the fix for the problems with not being able the choose a different collection item.

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Just checked the LB, 2 deliveries I didn't make, are now awaiting new deliveries and there is a timer on the other, of 4 hours.
    We've added a four hour timer to the orders so that players can wait out orders they'd rather not submit. The refresh rate on orders has been increased slightly, as we are investigating why orders aren't refreshing for some players, and we suspect they may have been refreshing too frequently.

Rhino Keeper
    We've added a four hour timer to the orders so that players can wait out orders they'd rather not submit. The refresh rate on orders has been increased slightly, as we are investigating why orders aren't refreshing for some players, and we suspect they may have been refreshing too frequently.
    Thanks SgtBeebo, that response was so quick I didn't even have time to enter my afterthought.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, SgtBeebo! The 4-hr timer seems like a fair compromise. Can you share what the new refresh rate time is?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks, SgtBeebo! The 4-hr timer seems like a fair compromise. Can you share what the new refresh rate time is?
    The order board should refresh every 6 minutes (once an order has been completed).

Executive Chef
    The order board should refresh every 6 minutes (once an order has been completed).
    Good to know, thanks!… and thanks too, for jumping on this issue so quickly.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast