Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    No, mine didnt register either, on both accounts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    I checked and double checked, it is even not worthy mentioning it, but I did not find the reward of 10.000 coins and 5 energy?s in my inventory for the RM
    I?ve found in the past that it could take 2-3 restarts to register the final rewards.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I?ve found in the past that it could take 2-3 restarts to register the final rewards.
    I did restart, several times, nope

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Pixie Flower Girl is a Pixie! A speak on the board, well I have her in an open space to not forget her
    This little pixie girl gives 1100 coins every 4 hours. I love her.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    No, mine didnt register either, on both accounts
    I received my Seeker's Coins, but I have no idea if I got the energy or not because when I logged in I had full energy, and I never saw any added to that (like if I had 40 energy, an additional 10 should have taken me up to 50 energy).
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I received my Seeker's Coins, but I have no idea if I got the energy or not because when I logged in I had full energy, and I never saw any added to that (like if I had 40 energy, an additional 10 should have taken me up to 50 energy).
    That means you did not receive the extra energy. I know I didn’t receive the five I was supposed to get. Not that I need it, but, “every drop helps,” as the old woman said as she tinkled into the ocean.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That means you did not receive the extra energy. I know I didn’t receive the five I was supposed to get. Not that I need it, but, “every drop helps,” as the old woman said as she tinkled into the ocean.
    Lol! That was unexpected!

I was wondering if the energy should have come in one of those little crates that you have to smash open. And I really do need the energy.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Did anyone else have the beast master event start earlier today, but not get any points for any of their golems and blue boar? The raking wasn?t there, then I open the game and see a ranking is there and it?s ZERO. I battled several golem and the blue boar and received no points.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird5555 View Post
    Did anyone else have the beast master event start earlier today, but not get any points for any of their golems and blue boar? The raking wasn?t there, then I open the game and see a ranking is there and it?s ZERO. I battled several golem and the blue boar and received no points.
    There was an issue with it not starting for several hours which is likely why your points didn't count. This has now been resolved and you should restart your game. There is a dedicated thread for the new monster hunt, so please continue discussions over in that thread. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    for info: you get 100 LB points for upgrading to L6.
    This might explain your luck, Gustafrog.