Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Well, barely finished the event for the wedding couple by setting a timer every two hours for nearly two weeks, the Troll inks started dropping on tuesday. This event was too time consuming with a trollcamp droprate that was way too low. And combining the event with two weeks of trying to get points for hits made it a chore instead of fun. To top it off, the faerie chests dropped less gold faeries than usual AND the craft has now disappeared, so no horse. I played CS since it started but have never had an event as hard as this (and the prizes used to be way better), so im going to take another break, at least from the timed events. Good luck everybody, and i sure hope the events will get less hard cause we dont need another dayjob.
    I’m sorry you weren’t able to finish your horse craft. I always read these types of messages with sympathy bordering on frustration. Playing CS was never supposed to be a chore but rather a nice way to pass the time and hopefully to connect with other players from all over. I also feel that the prizes from the last few events could be more useful (I really don’t need a bunch more creatures that drop petals a little else). I do understand that newer players appreciate portal drops, but for me that turns them from internet to storage filler. I’m lucky in that can’t work so am able to spend more time, but even I’m feeling the stress of what seems to be ultra low drop rates. At least with Ivy the items are a guaranteed drop each collection, in stead of going sometimes days without the item needed being dropped. (Mines are notorious for that too). Anyway I hope the next event is a little less time consuming so all players get the opportunity to complete with at least a couple of hours to spare, and less 2 at a time component that really only allows those with masses of energy or willing to spend extra gems to get some prizes. Not to mention the lacklustre drops on most of those hard to come by items. (I know this allows every player to have a different Queendom to each other, but really). Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I?m sorry you weren?t able to finish your horse craft. I always read these types of messages with sympathy bordering on frustration. Playing CS was never supposed to be a chore but rather a nice way to pass the time and hopefully to connect with other players from all over. I also feel that the prizes from the last few events could be more useful (I really don?t need a bunch more creatures that drop petals a little else). I do understand that newer players appreciate portal drops, but for me that turns them from internet to storage filler. I?m lucky in that can?t work so am able to spend more time, but even I?m feeling the stress of what seems to be ultra low drop rates. At least with Ivy the items are a guaranteed drop each collection, in stead of going sometimes days without the item needed being dropped. (Mines are notorious for that too). Anyway I hope the next event is a little less time consuming so all players get the opportunity to complete with at least a couple of hours to spare, and less 2 at a time component that really only allows those with masses of energy or willing to spend extra gems to get some prizes. Not to mention the lacklustre drops on most of those hard to come by items. (I know this allows every player to have a different Queendom to each other, but really). Good luck everyone.
    Even with a new, lower level account, I never get excited about petal droppers. Yes, I know that those types of items can drop multiple petals at a time, so they are technically better than collecting from individual flowers, but at least I can buy all the flowers I want and collect from them. I want prize items that drop items that are difficult to obtain or require mulitiple steps to obtain, like feasts, longswords, armor, and building supplies - things that need to be crafted versus things that I can obtain through a single collection. Expansion supplies are also good, too. I just no longer have the time and don't have the in-game energy to participate in the majority of the events that are offered.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported the removal of the crafts in the Atrium
    This has been fixed! The crafts are available until 2023-06-14 18:00:00 pm PST.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    This has been fixed! The crafts are available until 2023-06-14 18:00:00 pm PST.
    The crafts are back which is great, but I can?t finish chopping my chests. They say ?expired? faerie chest. Usually the chests last as long as the opportunity to craft, or so I thought. Without the chests remaining active, I can?t do the craft.

Update: This has been fixed. Faerie Chests should be available to chop and collect.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-09-23 at 12:10 PM. Reason: update
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Update: This has been fixed. Faerie Chests should be available to chop and collect.
    Thank you!

Just wanted to say, that I loves this event. The Fairies, the fountain, the Chest prizes, everything is sooo pretty
    Thank you for this sweet story

…. Too late I bought the last Fairies

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    …. Too late I bought the last Fairies
    Please submit a ticket to our support team and they should be able to assist you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Just wanted to say, that I loves this event. The Fairies, the fountain, the Chest prizes, everything is sooo pretty
    Thank you for this sweet story
    I have to agree. Everything in this event just comes together so nicely

The Wee Carriage and musicians are from other events.