Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Guess what’s coming
    Beast Master with ... LB But only care fore scrolls!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I would like more hummingbirds for my game but will be going out of town on June 1 for four days. Some time morning and night to play but that's it. We'll see how it looks when I get home. If I'm lucky, my very late start will place me in a quiet group and I can make it up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I would like more hummingbirds for my game but will be going out of town on June 1 for four days. Some time morning and night to play but that's it. We'll see how it looks when I get home. If I'm lucky, my very late start will place me in a quiet group and I can make it up.
    I was away for the start of the current LB, logged in for the first time today... leader has nearly 15k in points. o_O

I honestly had to triple check the 'prizes' and felt sure I was missing something. I'm just going to focus on getting the Community Event finished and collect the LB milestones. Too much fuss for my liking

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Beast Master with ... LB But only care fore scrolls!
    Another LB seems too much. What about players who have out of CS real lives? Want the council scrolls and would love both hummingbirds, but between current event and LB, and MM every wk, can most players afford the time and energy. (Especially if they’re time and energy poor).

After completing it, I have to visit the pixie alter to welcome rosemary and elsper. Where is the pixie alter?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debothisgamesux View Post
    After completing it, I have to visit the pixie alter to welcome rosemary and elsper. Where is the pixie alter?
    If you tap on goal, does it take you to the alter? My guess is it means the upgraded flower alter. But I'm not there yet. Just a guess.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debothisgamesux View Post
    It would mean you have to collect more Pixie Bouquets to get to the last individual prize on the Community Event screen (to reach the last circle with Rosemary and Esper).

Hee! Just a few more and I?ll be able to make a saber arch for the couple out of the birds’ beaks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Hee! Just a few more and I?ll be able to make a saber arch for the couple out of the birds’ beaks
    I’ve seen players have 2 of the adventure prizes but never 3 or more. Hope you get it deadpixel.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, that looks amazing! Envious now! My total of 14+ adventures (2 accounts) gave me 4 troll inks as most important drops so not going on any more. I hope you will get another one, an arch would look soooo beautiful!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast