Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    It?s so players can complete Elven Outpost orders
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they add the banners or trophies to the top players on the leaderboard like they do on other monster quests. On the other hand, getting bouquets by upgrading the flower alter is extremely slow. I?m not sure what to do to speed it up.

I really like being able to clear out some inventory as I’m maxed on a lot of stuff. My deliveries were refreshing just fine at first, but now my left one isn’t refreshing and the center and right ones are refreshing at about 6 minute intervals. I’ll agree that the prizes are terrible. I’d really like to get more of those council scrolls needed to finish the 3 Council side goals. Haven’t had anything that gives that scroll in quite some time. Lots of new stuff while the old parts languish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We've added a four hour timer to the orders so that players can wait out orders they'd rather not submit. The refresh rate on orders has been increased slightly, as we are investigating why orders aren't refreshing for some players, and we suspect they may have been refreshing too frequently.
    Thanks for adding this feature, it is helpful for people who run out of the requested items, or who don't want to give them away.
    I have just waited 4 hours for 2 items I didn't want to deliver, but unfortunately, the exact same request just popped up for one of them...
    Ridiculous really...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0758.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	318.1 KB 
ID:	69380 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0761.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	325.6 KB 
ID:	69381
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Had to wait a full day because of an adventure, but was pleasantly surprised when this came on the first try

Collection time: 22 hrs
    Speed up: 88 gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-29-23 at 11:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Where does the pixies fountain came from? It’s in the lists on page 1 but I can’t find how to get it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Where does the pixies fountain came from? It’s in the lists on page 1 but I can’t find how to get it.
    Probably from the last upgrade. I am still at level 4, so a couple of days to go.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    It is rewarded at the end after the final upgrade.

Pixie Fountain
    Info: An ever flowing fountain where pixie wisps love to get refreshed! Dip your hand into its perfectly tempered waters for Fish, Mermaid Scales and more!
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed Up: 20 gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It is rewarded at the end after the final upgrade.

Pixie Fountain
    Info: An ever flowing fountain where pixie wisps love to get refreshed! Dip your hand into its perfectly tempered waters for Fish, Mermaid Scales and more!
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed Up: 20 gems
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I was lucky and found the humming bird queen on my 3rd try!

I wish there were some other hummingbirds we could get for the realm, like the green ones we fight...

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast