Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/25: Much Ado About I Do event | Realm Master LB | info on page 1

Sorry to ask, I’ve searched the forum and couldn’t find the answer…. The faerie chests don’t hold over from event to event…do the faeries themselves? If you don’t want to craft these items, can you save the faeries to craft in the next event?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    Sorry to ask, I’ve searched the forum and couldn’t find the answer…. The faerie chests don’t hold over from event to event…do the faeries themselves? If you don’t want to craft these items, can you save the faeries to craft in the next event?
    No carry over. The chests become simple deco.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    This might explain your luck, Gustafrog.
    Haha, that would be a clarification, but no, i only just now did that upgrade, and alas not another 100 points added, so that was only for the RM, not the BM

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having issues with the troll camp not giving the troll ink! It took me 3 days to get 1, at this rate there is no way I’m going to finish this event! It shouldn’t be this difficult!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debothisgamesux View Post
    After completing it, I have to visit the pixie alter to welcome rosemary and elsper. Where is the pixie alter?
    I?m there, too. I know I need to keep collecting to get the wedding couple, but I?m confused by the instruction to collect from the pixie altar. I see nothing called the ?pixie altar.? There is a ?flower altar? from which we have been collecting for most of the event. Is pixie altar another name for flower altar?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes just keep collecting and you will get the pixies

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4009.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	69515
    FYI... Seems the Floral Wedding Horse does NOT spawn golems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4009.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	69515
    FYI... Seems the Floral Wedding Horse does NOT spawn golems.
    Hmmm, I wonder why that is. That kind of isn't cool. I just finished crafting mine.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder why that is. That kind of isn't cool. I just finished crafting mine.
    The flowers are a golem repellent Moreover a weeding related animal, the friendly golem cannot crush the party!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    There are quite a few horses that do not spawn golems, here are a few:

Brutus the Bandit's Armored Horse
    The Vampire Horse
    The Armored Winter Steed (this one drops Mithril though)
    The Underworld Steed
    Favio's Steed
    The Cranberry Pony
    The Armored Brimstone Steed
    The Shadow King's Steed
    The Steed of Roses (this is a weekly energy dropper)

Just to name a few.

It's also important to know that not all Cows are created equally when it comes to spawning monsters and not all pigs can be attended to for the clearing of goals.