Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aquarina Leaderboard - 2023 - May 17

Fashion Designer
    I ended up purchasing the Jellyfish Statue so I could have two in order to compete in the LB. I wish they were animated but if not at least it propelled me to second place for awhile. I had to buy two rounds of gems to get the statue and then do boosts. The gem sale helped so thank S8 for that! I wasn't able to hold onto to 2nd place for the mermaid but I love the marathon prize of the Turtle Aquarium and the other prizes along the way. Great event!

I got her finally!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9405.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	69423

So nice.

Name:	IMG_9406.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	232.6 KB 
ID:	69424

I stalled for a few days though. Not moving or gaining any more points. But again, I had about 9,000 points and no competition. Getting more than 9,000 would've been overdone and unnecessary. Tbh, even 9,000 for me was a bit much and unneeded to obtain this win for her.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer_lov3 View Post
    I got her finally!

Name:	IMG_9405.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	69423

So nice.

Name:	IMG_9406.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	232.6 KB 
ID:	69424

I stalled for a few days though. Not moving or gaining any more points. But again, I had about 9,000 points and no competition. Getting more than 9,000 would've been overdone and unnecessary. Tbh, even 9,000 for me was a bit much and unneeded to obtain this win for her.
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats! My group was really battling. First place was at 20,188. I ended up at 4th place. I thought I had locked in third but someone leaped frogged over me at the end. But at least I got the Turtle Aquarium and the Coral aquarium deco. I had hoped the Coral would have been animated but it's still very nice. Good job on your victory!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12