Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aquarium Adventure Event - 2023 - May 17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Very low drop rate on my farm but the sticker is dropping.
    Three stickers from the studio? I've tried easy flowers and longer timed sweaters with no luck.
    What's the trick to getting them?

Is the turtle a pet

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Three stickers from the studio? I've tried easy flowers and longer timed sweaters with no luck.
    What's the trick to getting them?
    Quote Originally Posted by juanis2 View Post
    Is the turtle a pet
    Yes it is.

Lives in Sand Castle, River Habitat or Bayou
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    just collected from studio 20+ times but no collectible?can the S8 team please check and make sure it is working (and just low drop) before everyone?s gone for the long weekend? thank you very much
    The drop rate is ridiculously low. I have two studios and have been crafting constantly and only 3 stickers so far.

Studio is not giving anything..out of order waste of time…same old same old

Fashion Designer
    Disappointing drop rate from the Studio. I guess unfortunately that's to be expected. I spent a lot of time on this one but 1 sticker out of every 20 or so is pretty bleak. I tried making all different items too but eventually you run out trees to chop and time to produce the wool and cotton. I really wanted the turtle too. I did get the balloons with the Angel Fish that I really liked.

S8 can you check into making the Balloons and Angel Fish larger please if possible?

Fashion Designer
    The Balloons with the Angel Fish is really nice. Would just like it bigger if possible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0889.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	69422

Fashion Designer
    All in all though I really like the event and the prizes were good.

This event I got lucky with the studio. However it was the apple trees that gave minimal stickers. I managed to only make 13 collections and the result NO TURTLE. I really hate these events. Why did the game make the pet as the random drop and the exotic pet as the result of the leaderboard prize ???

Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslara View Post
    This event I got lucky with the studio. However it was the apple trees that gave minimal stickers. I managed to only make 13 collections and the result NO TURTLE. I really hate these events. Why did the game make the pet as the random drop and the exotic pet as the result of the leaderboard prize ???
    I kinda miss the times they also made a look-a-like pet for the 5 collections turn in as well. So for those that weren't able to get the grand pet were at least able to get the Turn In one and it didn't look too different from the grand one anyway.

Take for example

Seven days of Summer Event
    Fondness for Pondness Event
    Gotta Hatch Em All Event

I know some people may not think there'd be any creativity or variation there, but I personally think it may help lessen player disappointment a tad bit if they weren't able to get the grand prize pet. They'd at least have something that basically looked the same, or not too far off with maybe some minor tweaks to differentiate between the two so they're not exactly alike. Like the 3 examples above.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123